Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

3 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

With clem as your profile pic? >:)

Just look at that little guy! He looks so happy! Shooting his grakata in the air like he just don't care. I love putting him on the ceilings or walls during raids and saying "clem watches over us."

So...since i doubt i will ever show my face right now cause i got no gasmask yet...

I guess i will post a picture of young me...young Stalin...

ol8CIU8.jpg

(If you are wondering why it's blurry, i can't be bothered to upload it to a PC and the picture was taken in a rush at an airport.)

3 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

So...since i doubt i will ever show my face right now cause i got no gasmask yet...

Reveal hidden contents

ol8CIU8.jpg

(If you are wondering why it's blurry, i can't be bothered to upload it to a PC and the picture was taken in a rush at an airport.)

*hides away my gasmask* you saw nothing

13 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

Reveal hidden contents

ol8CIU8.jpg

Why do all your family members have black bags over their heads? What are you not telling us?

Just now, Lord_Azrael said:

Why do all your family members have black bags over their heads? What are you not telling us?

We are all ex-members of Al Qaeda. We have given up on this life ever since the rise of ISIS but we must not show our face... of course i could get assassinated by the CIA by just showing my face here...

11 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

We are all ex-members of Al Qaeda. We have given up on this life ever since the rise of ISIS but we must not show our face... of course i could get assassinated by the CIA by just showing my face here...

Why is our glorious communist leader Stalin mingling with the low lifes of Al-qaeda?

1 minute ago, BrownStalin said:

Things aren't that bad here in Texas but i did here that there was a gas bombing in the northeast.

I think it's the racism that protects us here.

I like it...

Funnily enough I am also in Texas and I hate every single second of it. I'm not protected, I am a target here.

3 minutes ago, BenzinNinJa said:

Alright people, more faces, less... I dunno. Idle chatting.

Here's my drunk *ss self attempting to use snapchat after a "We'll just go out for a single beer" night out, that ended at around 9 in the following morning.

Reveal hidden contents

6syJu6L.jpg

Are you Swedish?

1 minute ago, BenzinNinJa said:

Alright people, more faces, less... I dunno. Idle chatting.

Here's my drunk *ss self attempting to use snapchat after a "We'll just go out for a single beer" night out, that ended at around 9 in the following morning.

Hide contents

I think alcohol tastes gross and i dont know what language that snapchat text was in, but i guess you had a good time?

Spoiler
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

d07321fae4.jpg

2 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

I get targeted a bit as well because Iraqi+Brazilian+Muslim= some pretty rude people

I can imagine. I face a different kind of targeting though, its not based on my skin color, as you've seen before I am very pale and pasty and white. My oppression is for very different reasons.

3 minutes ago, TerranPrincess said:

I can imagine. I face a different kind of targeting though, its not based on my skin color, as you've seen before I am very pale and pasty and white. My oppression is for very different reasons.

I am crossing my fingers and hoping that you aren't going to say gender...

3 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

Are you Swedish?

Not quite. Danish :)
We do the crazy Æ, Ø, Å letters as well.

2 minutes ago, TerranPrincess said:

I think alcohol tastes gross and i dont know what language that snapchat text was in, but i guess you had a good time?

As far as I've understood it, alcohol in itself doesn't really taste like anything. If you go for stronger drinks, such as vodka, whiskey, and the likes, you'll find that they are mostly and acquired taste. The same goes for beer, for most people.

That being said, there's a multitude of drinks that er much easier on the tongue. Cheap white wines tend to be sweet. Mead is also usually a pretty sweet drink (as it should be, since it's just a honney-wine).

The language was supposed to be Danish, but in my very deteriorated state, after 10 hours on the town, I couldn't really work my smart phone anymore.

Good times were indeed had. My buddy disappeared, but I found some other youngsters and shared some drinks with them. One of them even bought cheeseburgers for the lot of us. Then my buddy re-appeared.
Thank you generous stranger.

azOuoKY.jpg

2 hours ago, BenzinNinJa said:

Not quite. Danish :)
We do the crazy Æ, Ø, Å letters as well.

As far as I've understood it, alcohol in itself doesn't really taste like anything. If you go for stronger drinks, such as vodka, whiskey, and the likes, you'll find that they are mostly and acquired taste. The same goes for beer, for most people.

That being said, there's a multitude of drinks that er much easier on the tongue. Cheap white wines tend to be sweet. Mead is also usually a pretty sweet drink (as it should be, since it's just a honney-wine).

The language was supposed to be Danish, but in my very deteriorated state, after 10 hours on the town, I couldn't really work my smart phone anymore.

Good times were indeed had. My buddy disappeared, but I found some other youngsters and shared some drinks with them. One of them even bought cheeseburgers for the lot of us. Then my buddy re-appeared.
Thank you generous stranger.

Hide contents

azOuoKY.jpg

There is someone stalking you.

3 hours ago, TerranPrincess said:

I think alcohol tastes gross

Well, it really depends. My dad drinks Islay Whisky that tastes like liquid burned earth, I take colourful cocktails with a tiny umbrella in them. Yes, pure alcohol really isn't tasty, but you're not supposed to drink that anyway (unless you're Russian).