Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Atleast have it as tall or taller than you are. Then you're in business. Do you dress up too? 

I... have never been very good at costumes, or wearing them. One time I went as steve bartman, my costume was literally just a baseball cap. The best part? People got it. (I was living in Illinois at the time, and it wasn't too long after The Catch).

15 minutes ago, Azrael said:

I... have never been very good at costumes, or wearing them. One time I went as steve bartman, my costume was literally just a baseball cap. The best part? People got it. (I was living in Illinois at the time, and it wasn't too long after The Catch).

That's great then! I'm not good with costumes either. But I'm certain I can do spooky skeleton.

17 minutes ago, Azrael said:

Oh, man, now I feel the need to one-up you! Should I post my kids? I've been avoiding that, not sure why.

Sure thing.

20 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

When you said you need to learn how to age, I was going for spooky and commented day walker. You know Blade - immortal vampire, walks in broad daylight? 

OH.

Apologies, I'm tired.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

But I'm certain I can do spooky skeleton.

I can probably handle that, so long as the costume is literally just black pajamas with bones painted on them. Anything more elaborate and I run for the hills.  :)

6 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

No problem. Wonderful looking family you have there!

I have a huge extended family, with just cousins, we can form entire platoon.

Wonderful looking?

Heh, I wouldn't say so.

Heheheh.

Thinking about it, I don't think I have ever seen a picture of you.

1 hour ago, BrownStalin said:

I can see you took the "All food, any food, but no healthy food" diet when you were a kid.

more like any and all food that tastes comfort-foody 

now i'm stuck with something that looks like a walking stretched-out picture

8 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

I would photoshop your toddler face onto scarce but i am busy wondering how i will talk my way out of why i didn't do my German Homework.

It's monday! You have all week!  :)

Okay, I guess I can post a more family-ish photo. When I originally posted muh face, it was cropped out of this picture, because I wasn't sure about posting the whole thing. This is me and my two kids, visiting barnes and noble. There was a batcar thingy otuside, and the kids wanted their picture in it. My oldest is on the right, youngest on the left.

Spoiler

UnA4jkW.jpg

And this is us on a canoe trip. My dad is on the right. I'm in the kayak because there's too many of us to all fit in the canoe. Pearl the Hungriest Dog in the World is sitting in the canoe, and I'm on the left. My oldest is in the picture, my youngest is in someone's lap at the front of the canoe.

Spoiler

bmLYqUA.jpg

Just now, TheMetrocop said:

'i had family plans'

You see...i had a 4 day weekend and i am kinda of sure that he will shoot that down at a moments notice...I think i am going to have to start focusing on school more...key word is "think"...

14 minutes ago, Azrael said:

It's monday! You have all week!  :)

Okay, I guess I can post a more family-ish photo. When I originally posted muh face, it was cropped out of this picture, because I wasn't sure about posting the whole thing. This is me and my two kids, visiting barnes and noble. There was a batcar thingy otuside, and the kids wanted their picture in it. My oldest is on the right, youngest on the left.

Reveal hidden contents

UnA4jkW.jpg

And this is us on a canoe trip. My dad is on the right. I'm in the kayak because there's too many of us to all fit in the canoe. Pearl the Hungriest Dog in the World is sitting in the canoe, and I'm on the left. My oldest is in the picture, my youngest is in someone's lap at the front of the canoe.

Reveal hidden contents

bmLYqUA.jpg

heh...yeah...all week...

You look like you have a great Family! Also, who reads books anymore? What do we look like, intelligent people?

7 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

Also, who reads books anymore? What do we look like, intelligent people?

My kids do! I guess they got it from me. My oldest can barely be bothered to put her book down. I have to make her put it down so I can read a different book out loud to both of them at bedtime. Not even kidding, I'm reading out loud and she's trying to read her book at the same time.

"But dad, I'm almost done!" (she shows me like 50 pages)

"Just put it down already, it's after 10!"

(she sets the book under her pillow. I know she'll pull it out again after I leave, but I don't say anything because I'm too tired)

*Edit: oh, and thank you.  :)

They are wonderful when they aren't actively trying to kill me or each other.

Edited by Azrael

19 hours ago, Azrael said:

Hello to you and your trainer! I could be that big too! You know, if I wanted to. And if I had more motivation. And a lot of steroids. And also a wishing well, or a miracle, or something. I'm almost there!  :)

Oh, and in reference to your previous picture: that is one big beautiful shotgun you have! What is it, exactly? Is it yours?

You got it backwards. I'm his trainer. And a horrible one. I know that since I will workout everyday for my job...you know how if you stab someone who took too many vitamins with Iron in them and it comes out thick like mucus? You stab me and my blood would instantly attract bees...

I'll be lucky to get to my fifties.

9 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Face Behind the Name Zombie Apocalypse /Halloween Edition! Woohoo!

Is that a helmet you're wearing under the orange hood? Also curious is this job related or just your hobby collection?

That is really scary!! Looks like you are ready to ward off hordes of undead. Oh, trigger finger off the trigger and muzzle pointed at a safe direction. A+ What does this mean "That meat looks amazing Nobunaga!" ?

And we have Skycook3y as a desert fox and führer, and TheMetrocop as Tae Kwon Metro.

I may post as a spooky skeleton?

Nobunaga has that picture with him eating a steak. Read about 5 pages of people talking about it.

20 hours ago, Snyphurr said:

A personal trainer?

Nice.

I began training at december last year, started at about 63kgs but my body fat was too damn high, I think it was about 27%.

Now I have 78kg, 13-15% bf and want to get to 90kgs while lowering the bf or maintaining the same.

I also have a strange addiction to the leg day.

Also... Do your friend has a sick horse too? :P

Just make sure to never over stress yourself. That usually gives the opposite effect.

8 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

You got it backwards. I'm his trainer. And a horrible one.

Wait, your his trainer? What's he trying to accomplish? Other than the minor fact that he looks like he couldn't scratch his own back, he looks like he's pretty happy with himself.  :)

10 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

if you stab someone who took too many vitamins with Iron in them and it comes out thick like mucus

I have never heard of this, but it does not sound even remotely healthy. I'm pretty sure you can take too much iron and really mess yourself up, maybe "enough to make your blood like mucus" qualifies as too much?