Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

1 hour ago, YandereSamantha said:

Ehh, it gets too hard to manage x.x

I know the feeling, but mine grows into something more akin to an afro than anything. If I wear anything on my head for any significant length of time (like my headset or helmet) you can see an imprint of it in my hair. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Oh WOW! Its over the top, Noa!! Did you shave the side?

Yes, but I'm gonna wait until I get a chance to do make up before posting a frontal pic.  The one I have is post 4 hr session, on top of 10 hr drive with no food.

I am not pretty, at all.

5 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

No, the top is my natural color.

The..... purple?

Maybe I'm mis-seeing (is that a word?) the picture. It looks to me (and I'm an idiot, make no mistake) that some of your hair is dyed purple, and it's on top of the hair that is brown. Am I just confused/misinterpreting/having a stroke?

Just now, Azrael said:

The..... purple?

Maybe I'm mis-seeing (is that a word?) the picture. It looks to me (and I'm an idiot, make no mistake) that some of your hair is dyed purple, and it's on top of the hair that is brown. Am I just confused/misinterpreting/having a stroke?

....only the lower half of my hair is purple.

22 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Yes, but I'm gonna wait until I get a chance to do make up before posting a frontal pic.  The one I have is post 4 hr session, on top of 10 hr drive with no food.

I am not pretty, at all.

Understandable, take your time. Ahihihi, 10 hour drive? Its like me driving from Los Angeles to Salt Lake Utah. 

Honestly, I was very nervous when you said you wanted to do a Skrillex hair style. Looks like its worth all the trouble.

47 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

....only the lower half of my hair is purple.

My mistake. I guess that's what I meant by "top layer." I'm not too good at hair related stuff. My hair philosophy is if it sticks up in the morning before I've showered then it's too long.  :)

*Edit: and how can you have a 10 hour drive without food? Can't you stop?

Edited by Azrael

i'm too impatient for that, and since i had nothing to do while i didn't have any power in the house... so i made a few modification ''models'' and not sure which i should modify towards

Spoiler

proper mask

xPknbsF.jpg

backwards mask with stupud/creepy smile

pS6chzQ.jpg

and yes, the dagger is real, but i haven't sharpened it.....

Spoiler

YET....!

Edited by Stalker_Cake

1 hour ago, Azrael said:

My mistake. I guess that's what I meant by "top layer." I'm not too good at hair related stuff. My hair philosophy is if it sticks up in the morning before I've showered then it's too long.  :)

*Edit: and how can you have a 10 hour drive without food? Can't you stop?

I could have, but I didn't have the money for it.  Made the drive for family reasons and wound up getting a discount on my hair as well sold part of my junk motorcycle.

1 hour ago, Skycook3y said:

Lies

also why was my previous post removed? explain yourself mods

You're sweet.

Deluded, but sweet.

5 minutes ago, Echoa said:

Proof that I've been awesome since childhood 

att_143179425076142_1_zpstlmzl6rc.jpg

Are we doing TBT pics?