Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

2 hours ago, Noamuth said:

I'm pretty open about that kind of thing.  Honestly, I don't see the point in pretending I don't have and enjoy sex.

But, truth be told, only reason I know of Ms. Mack is because of Overload.  London Andrews is more my speed.

Heh. A good chunk of this may be because of the assumptions I face as a gaming male, with stature I now have, as opposed to when I was younger. People  like to assume that I don't have a healthy sexual life, or rather one at all. When the truth is they can't handle my reality or stories.

So I don't pretend to not have knowledge of anything. I just got tired of having to defend my own virility because I don't fit off-hand what they assume is an attractive ideal.

14 hours ago, hammerheathen said:

I find it vaguely amusing that people in this thread will admit to knowing who she is.

12 hours ago, Noamuth said:

I'm pretty open about that kind of thing.  Honestly, I don't see the point in pretending I don't have and enjoy sex.

But, truth be told, only reason I know of Ms. Mack is because of Overload.  London Andrews is more my speed.

Glad to be of help...

5th vacation this year! Yeah I'm rubbing my elite pro financial skillz in yo faces.

On a gun-ship:

gunship_zpsxebiw11o.jpg

Spoiler

I'll let myself out...

3 hours ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Glad to be of help...

5th vacation this year! Yeah I'm rubbing my elite pro financial skillz in yo faces.

On a gun-ship:

gunship_zpsxebiw11o.jpg

Hide contents

I'll let myself out...

5th vacation, eh? And how long does your vacation trips last?

Edited by Stalker_Cake

2 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

please

i will ineptly paint your manly fingernails bright pink and green if you do not comply

If you want to do that physically, bring it.

25 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I'm thinking about going full purple

Not a bad idea tbh.