Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

Edit: My informant, OptimumSucksBalls69, informs me that this image is blurry as crap.

Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey HEY Hey YO HI HEY HELLO hi hey hello bonjour HEY EDEN

GUES WUT

You

Are

Dead

And......

Here I am.   Woot.

VgdPqg7.jpg

Can I have your beard?

Edited by OptimumBow0

Re-introduction of myself:

Hey everyone, I'm bejuizb, the only guy on the forums whose name can never be said properly at first glance. I'm an ex-tryhard Warframe player, and I've been playing ever since May 26, a few days (or weeks) after Open Beta started. I've been having a lot of fun in the game, but I found myslef having a lot more fun on the forums.

I try to express my artistic and sometimes sarcastic side here on the forums, and I showw off some fanart and concepts for new things. I'm also working on a fanfic called Brothers till the End, and it's going quite well so far.

I'm always interested in interacting with other forumgoers and hope to continue having an awesome time here!

AND REMEMBER: I have the fastest Rhino in the game. Hands down :P

Well...the pic I uploaded of myself was 6 months old, I look much more different now (I think), so here it is:

4PN5e6s.jpg

Edited by bejuizb

Alright, been hiding in these forums for about 10 months, time to crawl out of my shell and into the forum side of life!

Big metal-head btw :3, if i'm not talking on the mic, i'm listening to my music.

nzsbetchnjs7a7pzg.jpg?size_id=8

Edited by Kradness

Eh, what the heck.  Meistress is a hard act to follow, though.

A little old but the pieces are all there.  The only difference is that I'm in greater need of a haircut.

Wowza, you're a way cuter boy than she is. No competition there. I want your haaaaiiiirrr

Edited by RichardSimmons