Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

7 hours ago, BrownStalin said:

That was during the great poke wars of '15 (or 2014, i don't even remember) in the noamuth worship thread.

I remember seeing it and it convinced me to start being involved in off topic.

I remember seeing some of the commentary during that time. I myself didn't participate. I may appear stoic and reserved to a lot of people, but I"m surprisingly gregarious. However, someone I let my humor out of it's bottle and have to chase it down before I can laugh again.

In other words, I think I was a sourpuss during the thing, and just watched.

10 minutes ago, hammerheathen said:

I remember seeing some of the commentary during that time. I myself didn't participate. I may appear stoic and reserved to a lot of people, but I"m surprisingly gregarious. However, someone I let my humor out of it's bottle and have to chase it down before I can laugh again.

In other words, I think I was a sourpuss during the thing, and just watched.

kinky

10405517_10205062150182870_4268943224858490840_n.jpg?oh=aa75214b8209b4128efd817da055efcc&oe=589031EA

11 hours ago, Azrael said:

You mean undo the photoshop where you put a face on your cake.

Yes

10 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

That's an okay pic and your hair is still.. like controlled crazy.

You've got to be the third person who said this.

Controlled? I never do anything with my hair to make it good

1 minute ago, Stalker_Cake said:

you ain't bad lookin, atleast not as bad as my crazy scientist hair

Why thank you. Nah, your crazy scientist hair looks cool. Kinda how popular A list actors go to the red carpet and have the slept-in look. 

I used to have bad posture growing up and in that photo, I don't know what I was doing with my hair at the time. And I don't have eyes when I laugh. 

8 minutes ago, heskaroid said:

I did a rough sketch of how I look like, tho i'm too damn shy to show it.

*Cheering* Hesk..Hesk post it!! I'm shy too. Once you done the initial post, it'll be easy. This must be my 7th time posting and I think someone should prevent me from further contributing. 

8 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Why thank you. Nah, your crazy scientist hair looks cool. Kinda how popular A list actors go to the red carpet and have the slept-in look. 

I used to have bad posture growing up and in that photo, I don't know what I was doing with my hair at the time. And I don't have eyes when I laugh. 

100% of the time i don't care how my hair looks, as long as i'm not bald i'm fine

Edited by Stalker_Cake

1 minute ago, BenzinNinJa said:

I'm guessing just above short hair length, glasses, mustache, stubbles, and possibly slightly darkened skin.

Well, my hair is a bit longer, i'm caucasian and I grew a goatee.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Oh okay. There you go! But try without the Terminator sunglasses next time. 

Ofcourse! 

90b6ecb2ffe8476496a80f7356d2bda5.png 

1 minute ago, heskaroid said:

I was never really good at guessing.

I'll keep my end of the deal soon enough. My dad still keeps meticolous records of every holiday we took, so as soon as it's no longer the middle of the night, and he gets home, I'll post.

6 minutes ago, heskaroid said:

Ofcourse! 

90b6ecb2ffe8476496a80f7356d2bda5.png 

Oh my! What big eyes! I think I actually hate it cause your eyelashes are longer than mine, lol. But good sport!

Anyway, I'm off to some adventure road trip. Sunday's my birthday and I'm going to have some fun! Have a good weekend!

15 hours ago, heskaroid said:

Alright fine...

And here's my end of the bargain.

A very young Tenno learns that water melon is a bad diet, when you also tend to get motion sick at the drop of a hat, and basically have to drive across Europe.
Also in this picture: The lotus' Danish cousin. My very own space mom. And of course the mountain my space dad actually wanted a picture of.

riiubGp.jpg

16 hours ago, BenzinNinJa said:

And here's my end of the bargain.

A very young Tenno learns that water melon is a bad diet, when you also tend to get motion sick at the drop of a hat, and basically have to drive across Europe.
Also in this picture: The lotus' Danish cousin. My very own space mom. And of course the mountain my space dad actually wanted a picture of.

riiubGp.jpg

That poor hookah never saw it coming. Did it get cleaned up? Sorry about your melon related evacuation