Jump to content
Luminati07

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Grim_Re4per said:

Wonder women?

I would have got a cheap costume for that.

Hint: Horror game. Not even a main character...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First time ever I bother posting a picture of me. let's see how fast I'll regret it..

Spoiler

 

 

Edited by (PS4)Shijiri
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (PS4)Shijiri said:

First time ever I bother posting a picture of me. let's see how fast I'll regret it..

  Reveal hidden contents

qN5Scc94yJuwtQX-xfzjrCFUBekW7PXqQwtnLdUO

 

like super fast looks like you already removed it LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (PS4)Shijiri said:

First time ever I bother posting a picture of me. let's see how fast I'll regret it..

  Reveal hidden contents

qN5Scc94yJuwtQX-xfzjrCFUBekW7PXqQwtnLdUO

 

That's a pretty innocent picture. Nothing to regret there.
Trawl through the thread if you want. I've poste more regretable pictures.

1 minute ago, trunks013 said:

like super fast looks like you already removed it LOL

Still there when I expand the spoiler :)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BenzinNinJa said:

That's a pretty innocent picture. Nothing to regret there.
Trawl through the thread if you want. I've poste more regretable pictures.

Still there when I expand the spoiler :)

I've not gone through the entire thread, but I've seen some pretty funny and cool ones =]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BenzinNinJa said:

That's a pretty innocent picture. Nothing to regret there.
Trawl through the thread if you want. I've poste more regretable pictures.

Still there when I expand the spoiler :)

aw man damn restricted internet ^.^ sec ill make a bypass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/11/2016 at 3:32 AM, AerinSol said:

Give you a cookie if you can guess who I dressed up as for hllwn.

  Hide contents

-snip-

 

That reminded me of Demona Mortiss's lead singer.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2014 at 0:17 PM, AVEOX said:

 

 

 

 

 

Ph735cw.gif

omg yes.

Is there a statue of limitations with commenting on old photos?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/31/2016 at 10:04 PM, Tsoe said:

262oa5j.jpg

Most epic picture I've seen in years. Kudos!

 

On 10/20/2016 at 6:35 AM, Noamuth said:

kinky

10405517_10205062150182870_4268943224858490840_n.jpg?oh=aa75214b8209b4128efd817da055efcc&oe=589031EA

Why does that beard remind me of Cthulhu..?

Edited by (PS4)Shijiri
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, (PS4)Shijiri said:

Why does that beard remind me of Cthulhu..?

I'll take Cthulu over Zoidberg, which is what my father said when he saw that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Noamuth said:

I'll take Cthulu over Zoidberg, which is what my father said when he saw that.

xD I'm afraid I don't know what Zoidberg is .. x']

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, (PS4)Shijiri said:

xD I'm afraid I don't know what Zoidberg is .. x']

Watch Futurama 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, (PS4)Shijiri said:

I'll pass, thanks lol

Man let me make it simple for you thenRésultats de recherche d'images pour « zoidberg »

Edited by trunks013
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess the time has come to become a "part of the community".

Here's the most recent one, even if far from the best xD

Spoiler

16E2r5W.jpg

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Guess the time has come to become a "part of the community".

Here's the most recent one, even if far from the best xD

  Hide contents

16E2r5W.jpg

 

dunno man

you wore the scarf pretty well

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

It means u lit fam

 

6 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I don't know what that means,

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Noamuth said:

 

 

Lit: It means something is is "turned up" or crazy good.

Fam: Means family

"No chill": Meaning you are a very extreme or crazy person who does insane things that no one would do

It's stupid i know but you got to get with the times to stay alive. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

Lit: It means something is is "turned up" or crazy good.

Fam: Means family

"No chill": Meaning you are a very extreme or crazy person who does insane things that no one would do

It's stupid i know but you got to get with the times to stay alive. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

That's...pretty amazing, thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I don't know what that means,

Smh its 2016 Noamuth you gotta stop living in 2013

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, theclinton said:

Smh its 2016 Noamuth you gotta stop living in 2013

Wait, what?  Its 2016?!  I thought it was 2010...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...