Jump to content
Luminati07

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I left them there when I borrowed her car in Halloween.

Noamuth confirmed for littering.

 

Maybe I should post an updated picture of myself, but that would require my appearance to have changed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

Noamuth confirmed for littering.

 

Maybe I should post an updated picture of myself, but that would require my appearance to have changed

do it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheMetrocop said:

do it

Trust me, but you have the least to say in this, given that you'd jump at the chance of me posting one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Trust me, but you have the least to say in this, given that you'd jump at the chance of me posting one.

listen

i still have that picture of your face plastered to cephalon suda and i need fresh material

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

listen

i still have that picture of your face plastered to cephalon suda and i need fresh material

Negative

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, XaelathRavenstorm said:

Am I too late for this?

anyways nice to see all the awesome faces behind your IGNs

No you are not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, XaelathRavenstorm said:

snip

You look really disappointed for some reason. Otherwise looking good

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/13/2016 at 6:54 AM, Skycook3y said:

You look really disappointed for some reason. Otherwise looking good

 

"Disappointment look that no Telos Boltace(Melee Rivens) this year" Look XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, XaelathRavenstorm said:

 

"Disappointment look that no Telos Boltace(Melee Rivens) this year" Look XD

I really want to make a joke about high expectation asian parents now but my fear of getting reported stops me from doing that.

Pretty sure Telos Boltace is just gonna get a faint disposition anyway, though.

Edited by Skycook3y

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

look at this goddamn dork

Spoiler

raZ6pfL.jpg

iK4GtC3.png

and oh god

Spoiler

t7iBwts.png

 

spectacular bonus with benefits of absolute nothingness

Spoiler

L3llm8t.jpg

vedkr bell 

 

Edited by TheMetrocop
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

look at this goddamn dork

  Hide contents

raZ6pfL.jpg

iK4GtC3.png

and oh god

  Hide contents

t7iBwts.png

 

spectacular bonus with benefits of absolute nothingness

  Hide contents

L3llm8t.jpg

vedkr bell 

 

You look happy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, theclinton said:

You look happy

i try not to be dead inside

because my cheeks happen to inflate when i smile so i form into a horrid monstrosity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

i try not to be dead inside

because my cheeks happen to inflate when i smile so i form into a horrid monstrosity

Stop calling yourself a monstrosity. 

You just a beep boop without proper tuning which has no hope to ascend to droidhood.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

You look so young with that hat and that smile

because the color in my lips is gone and my ever-looming unibrow is hidden

14 minutes ago, Valteria. said:

Stop calling yourself a monstrosity. 

You just a beep boop without proper tuning which has no hope to ascend to droidhood.  

but

is that not a horrid abomination 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheMetrocop said:

because the color in my lips is gone and my ever-looming unibrow is hidden

but

is that not a horrid abomination 

No, you are bobot with no hopes in ascending to droidhood. 

You are classic yet outdated.

You are an art yet not elegantly designed 

You are just a bobot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheMetrocop said:

because the color in my lips is gone and my ever-looming unibrow is hidden

but

is that not a horrid abomination 

nah, you look ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...