The Face Behind The Name! V2

33 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Welcome to the forums!

Thank you. :)

Hopefully soon enough I will actually learn about the game enough to contribute in any meaningful way.

Edit: holy sh.. I stalked your profile and found an old thread where you say you like Mag, Ember and Nova which are exactly my first three warframes too, meta af, even though I'm ~3 years late.

Edited by Dianatrix

So you gang up with your bro from the Hystorical group in the bathroom and after you do regular selfies, you decide to take it to the next level.

62025_153115591376933_5774637_n.jpg?oh=d

59917_153115638043595_4537851_n.jpg?oh=4

Edited by Deshiel
21 hours ago, Dianatrix said:

Thank you. :)

Hopefully soon enough I will actually learn about the game enough to contribute in any meaningful way.

Edit: holy sh.. I stalked your profile and found an old thread where you say you like Mag, Ember and Nova which are exactly my first three warframes too, meta af, even though I'm ~3 years late.

You had to dig deep for that one lol

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to post it here because I like the colors (muh Photoshop skills), and I like my new Audio-Technica ATH-M50x headphones, a birthday present from my mom (yes I had a big round birthday a few days ago)

90gjBjT.jpg

15 minutes ago, Dianatrix said:

Decided to post it here because I like the colors (muh Photoshop skills), and I like my new Audio-Technica ATH-M50x headphones, a birthday present from my mom (yes I had a big round birthday a few days ago)

90gjBjT.jpg

WELL HALLO THERE.  and a fellow audio technica ath-m50 user - some quality studio headphones right there :D (except mine is m50x, don't kill me please ;-;)

1 hour ago, -NvO-Venom said:

WELL HALLO THERE.  and a fellow audio technica ath-m50 user - some quality studio headphones right there :D (except mine is m50x, don't kill me please ;-;)

Hey hey, what do you mean by that "except" part, mine's M50x too?

2 hours ago, Dianatrix said:

-picture-

Is that a Megadeth t-shirt?!

i haav crypplin depreshion
Image may contain: 1 person, night and closeup
(I'm back from yet another hiatus)
By the way... that is a CRT monitor in the background and the computer runs Win 95.

Edited by Leo17453
13 hours ago, Leo17453 said:

i haav crypplin depreshion
Image may contain: 1 person, night and closeup
(I'm back from yet another hiatus)
By the way... that is a CRT monitor in the background and the computer runs Win 95.

omg

it's been ages. waddup!