Jump to content

The Face Behind The Name! V2


Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

ya get nothing more

  Reveal hidden contents

fa5b525dea0c3a7123738914b668f78b.jpg

@DeMonkey the unintentional pseudo dab returns.

fight me.

Shame on you! I will utterly destroy you... just give me several weeks to get over whatever illness I have and I'll be right with you.

 

29939547_2072069406137739_1725912778_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=82328f7ef802e2991137030c888a9709&oe=5AC69E58

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Shame on you! I will utterly destroy you... just give me several weeks to get over whatever illness I have and I'll be right with you.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

29939547_2072069406137739_1725912778_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=82328f7ef802e2991137030c888a9709&oe=5AC69E58

 

 

I look forward to it.

and nice red robe ya got there, mate

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Calling me edgy!?

All sickly people wear dressing gowns, it's traditional.

 

Then stay away from dressing gowns. Fight tradition.

And edgy doesn't necessarily mean something's bad ( ◔ ౪◔)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎2018‎-‎04‎-‎30 at 3:50 PM, MesaVandal said:

 

Am I really going to Nekros this thread.jpg

This is one of the very few threads we (general community that is) don't mind being nekro'd.  😃 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-05-31 at 7:34 PM, Stalker_Cake said:

i'm melting just looking at this picture, how warm is it?

It was actually pretty cold, LA muscle beach somewhere late autumn (I think mid/late November). Was just coming from Fiji with decent 30°C, before that Australia 35°C+.
Due to wind, even locals where wearing long sleeves, so I guess around 10-20°C.

Generally I was running around like this:

china_wall2.jpg

But in that pic I'm less lazy, so about 20% less awesome at least.

Edited by MaxiTB
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MaxiTB said:

It was actually pretty cold, LA muscle beach somewhere late autumn (I think mid/late November). Was just coming from Fiji with decent 30°C, before that Australia 35°C+.
Due to wind, even locals where wearing long sleeves, so I guess around 10-20°C.

Generally I was running around like this:

china_wall2.jpg

But in that pic I'm less lazy, so about 20% less awesome at least.

i start melting at 20C, 10C is pretty nice though

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to prove that girls do play warframe and that we do exist. The kid in the picture isn't my daughter lol she's my cousin's daughter. I'm the one wearing the headphones

Spoiler

17880149_10155099030395502_3872837972493

 

Edited by Shoryuu
Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 2 Minuten schrieb Stalker_Cake:

gonna show the world how fabolous i am

  Unsichtbaren Inhalt anzeigen

33745729_1994708773875205_2203538412936364032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=01b4a1f1d8bcff9be727ccbb3559c678&oe=5BBFD44E

  Inhalt unsichtbar machen

i should maybe crop out my neck a little....

 

 

Nice neck

Edited by Datsher
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shoryuu said:

Just to prove that girls do play warframe and that we do exist.

 

I know girl/women gamers exist.  I found that out a long time ago when my Mom commandeered my GameBoy because she got addicted to Tetris.  After that it was Thunderforce 3.  My brother and I couldn't play our own console because she was on it.  LOL

Mom was cool.  I miss her.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

I know girl/women gamers exist.  I found that out a long time ago when my Mom commandeered my GameBoy because she got addicted to Tetris.  After that it was Thunderforce 3.  My brother and I couldn't play our own console because she was on it.  LOL

Mom was cool.  I miss her.  

I know we exist but apparently everyone in warframe keeps saying girls don't play warframe lmao, and I'm sitting here like "I'm not gonna bother trying cuz they're gonna deny I'm a girl and just say I'm a guy" xD

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Shoryuu said:

I know we exist but apparently everyone in warframe keeps saying girls don't play warframe lmao, and I'm sitting here like "I'm not gonna bother trying cuz they're gonna deny I'm a girl and just say I'm a guy" xD

pfft, like humans play warframe, we are all aliens

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...