Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Luminati07

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Recommended Posts

Since taking a photo of myself seems awkward I’m going to do the next best thing!

POSTING A PHOTO IF A PERSON WHO LOOKS JUST LIKE ME!

Click here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-05-08 at 9:46 AM, JackAfrica said:

Since taking a photo of myself seems awkward I’m going to do the next best thing!

POSTING A PHOTO IF A PERSON WHO LOOKS JUST LIKE ME!

Click here!

that was painfully unfunny

  • Like 3
  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not awesome, just lazy.

us_offduty.jpg

PS: Someone once told me that is actually a good trait for a software dev.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MaxiTB said:

I am not awesome, just lazy.

us_offduty.jpg

PS: Someone once told me that is actually a good trait for a software dev.

i'm melting just looking at this picture, how warm is it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2018‎-‎04‎-‎30 at 3:50 PM, MesaVandal said:

 

Am I really going to Nekros this thread.jpg

This is one of the very few threads we (general community that is) don't mind being nekro'd.  😃 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-05-31 at 7:34 PM, Stalker_Cake said:

i'm melting just looking at this picture, how warm is it?

It was actually pretty cold, LA muscle beach somewhere late autumn (I think mid/late November). Was just coming from Fiji with decent 30°C, before that Australia 35°C+.
Due to wind, even locals where wearing long sleeves, so I guess around 10-20°C.

Generally I was running around like this:

china_wall2.jpg

But in that pic I'm less lazy, so about 20% less awesome at least.

Edited by MaxiTB
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MaxiTB said:

It was actually pretty cold, LA muscle beach somewhere late autumn (I think mid/late November). Was just coming from Fiji with decent 30°C, before that Australia 35°C+.
Due to wind, even locals where wearing long sleeves, so I guess around 10-20°C.

Generally I was running around like this:

china_wall2.jpg

But in that pic I'm less lazy, so about 20% less awesome at least.

i start melting at 20C, 10C is pretty nice though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh look, it's me.

Spoiler

6jDMLRc.jpg

 

Edited by Datsher
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 2 Stunden schrieb Stalker_Cake:

someone is having a great time

The photo was taken after a trip. I dozed off for a bit on the train home

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to prove that girls do play warframe and that we do exist. The kid in the picture isn't my daughter lol she's my cousin's daughter. I'm the one wearing the headphones

Spoiler

17880149_10155099030395502_3872837972493

 

Edited by Shoryuu
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 2 Minuten schrieb Stalker_Cake:

gonna show the world how fabolous i am

  Unsichtbaren Inhalt anzeigen

33745729_1994708773875205_2203538412936364032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=01b4a1f1d8bcff9be727ccbb3559c678&oe=5BBFD44E

  Inhalt unsichtbar machen

i should maybe crop out my neck a little....

 

 

Nice neck

Edited by Datsher
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shoryuu said:

Just to prove that girls do play warframe and that we do exist.

 

I know girl/women gamers exist.  I found that out a long time ago when my Mom commandeered my GameBoy because she got addicted to Tetris.  After that it was Thunderforce 3.  My brother and I couldn't play our own console because she was on it.  LOL

Mom was cool.  I miss her.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

I know girl/women gamers exist.  I found that out a long time ago when my Mom commandeered my GameBoy because she got addicted to Tetris.  After that it was Thunderforce 3.  My brother and I couldn't play our own console because she was on it.  LOL

Mom was cool.  I miss her.  

I know we exist but apparently everyone in warframe keeps saying girls don't play warframe lmao, and I'm sitting here like "I'm not gonna bother trying cuz they're gonna deny I'm a girl and just say I'm a guy" xD

  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Shoryuu said:

I know we exist but apparently everyone in warframe keeps saying girls don't play warframe lmao, and I'm sitting here like "I'm not gonna bother trying cuz they're gonna deny I'm a girl and just say I'm a guy" xD

pfft, like humans play warframe, we are all aliens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

pfft, like humans play warframe, we are all aliens

Uh, excuse you, I'm clearly an earth native mass of sentient magical noodles. 

Gosh.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow... this is actually kinda' weird. I did not expect people to look the way they do, lmao.

Also convenient how Monkey and Mag's expire before I got to see them. 🙂

Don't mind me, just gonna' follow this thread now, not say a word.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Stalker_Cake said:

gonna show the world how fabolous i am

somebody dun shot you with peculiar bloom

6 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Uh, excuse you, I'm clearly an earth native mass of sentient magical noodles. 

Gosh.

indeed, Naomi

giphy.gif


 

EDIT: ay yo wait, I forgot to tag @DeMonkey

I'll just leave this here.

Spoiler

and nothing more

fb9b9f661bf532a796677810e0e8e980.png

 

 

Edited by LazerSkink
  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

Also convenient how Monkey and Mag's expire before I got to see them.

Internet can't handle this face.

Accurate reenactment of me reading Sacrifice Hype comments.

Look at the misery in those eyes.

 gUkRp8U.jpg

  • Applause 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Internet can't handle this face.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Accurate reenactment of me reading Sacrifice Hype comments.

Look at the misery in those eyes.

 gUkRp8U.jpg

 

I'll be back in approximately 20 minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

I'll be back in approximately 20 minutes.

:shocked:

24 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

EDIT: ay yo wait, I forgot to tag @DeMonkey

You aren't pseudo-dabbing, so it's an acceptable image. :wink:

  • Satisfied 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

You aren't pseudo-dabbing, so it's an acceptable image. :wink:

 

aw yis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...