Jump to content
Luminati07

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Gwyndolin-chan said:

wuh? but i wanna be cool like my operator

Be patient my fellow Tenno.  DE might just add longer hair styles for Operators.  😁 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gwyndolin-chan said:

i hope so! But also, I've grown fond of shorter cuts that are styled reminiscent greaser subculture stuff. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greaser_(subculture)

slicked back hair and stuff :3 it's cool~ and at the length I'm thinking of, I could go back to bangs too.

I dunno though. I really love my long hair. Makes me feel cute uwu

Get a cheap wig and experiment with hair styles before committing. 

  • Like 2
  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Gwyndolin-chan said:

I dunno though. I really love my long hair. Makes me feel cute uwu

 

I was the complete opposite with my long hair. Had the do for 5 years before I finally decided it got too annoying and got it all sliced early May. Quite a new feeling, but I actually like my hair for the first time now.

I’ll post comparison pics when I get home, it’s about time I show my face again around these parts. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

 

I was the complete opposite with my long hair. Had the do for 5 years before I finally decided it got too annoying and got it all sliced early May. Quite a new feeling, but I actually like my hair for the first time now.

I’ll post comparison pics when I get home, it’s about time I show my face again around these parts. 

Image result for pray gif

Pls no dab.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Pls no dab.

 

Too bad.

It's the last photo I took of myself with that hair, so my disgraceful dab is dead. Needn't worry from here on out.

@Gwyndolin-chan @MagPrime

Behold the face.

no bully pls

Spoiler

f3277d2f3a551b0b9e7318d62c181447-png.jpg

 

Edited by LazerSkink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LazerSkink said:

no bully pls

Image result for bullies gif

Lets be honest though, psuedo-dabbing completely deserves some sort of bullying. Otherwise you might think it's acceptable and do it more... Can't have that.

*bullies you*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

 

Too bad.

It's the last photo I took of myself with that hair, so my disgraceful dab is dead. Needn't worry from here on out.

@Gwyndolin-chan @MagPrime

Behold the face.

no bully pls

  Hide contents

f3277d2f3a551b0b9e7318d62c181447-png.jpg

 

I seeeeee you...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gwyndolin-chan said:

Both your cuts look great, although I'm partial to the second photo since you show your face xD 👍

Last time I showed my face here was 2016, right after TennoCon (there's also the Forest City Comicon 2015 pics). Dig around the early pages and you'll find me at my highest Skrillex looking stage ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Appreciate the compliment though! But my long hair sort of had a lasting effect, I can not for the life of me get rid of those waves. No product used in either photos, it's just a bit annoying >:[

3 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Lets be honest though, psuedo-dabbing completely deserves some sort of bullying. Otherwise you might think it's acceptable and do it more... Can't have that.

*bullies you*

I knew that was coming; I accept it with pride.

3 hours ago, MagPrime said:

I seeeeee you...

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Last time I showed my face here was 2016, right after TennoCon (there's also the Forest City Comicon 2015 pics). Dig around the early pages and you'll find me at my highest Skrillex looking stage ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Appreciate the compliment though! But my long hair sort of had a lasting effect, I can not for the life of me get rid of those waves. No product used in either photos, it's just a bit annoying >:[

I knew that was coming; I accept it with pride.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Are you attending TennoCon? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MagPrime said:

Are you attending TennoCon? 

I want to know this as well.

I can plan out how best to bully hug LazerSink.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Are you attending TennoCon? 

3 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

I want to know this as well.

I can plan out how best to bully hug LazerSink.

 

Sadly no, y'all. I don't really have plans to go back in the future either, but you never know.

But of course everyone I know is going there now, ouch. I shoulda waited a few more years ugh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

 

Sadly no, y'all. I don't really have plans to go back in the future either, but you never know.

But of course everyone I know is going there now, ouch. I shoulda waited a few more years ugh

Sad day.

Let me know if I can help out any for next year. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Sad day.

Let me know if I can help out any for next year. 

 

Appreciate it, we'll see!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just went through most of the thread and upvoted everyone, it was nice seeing all those pics i forgot about 

I also found all the pics i posted in here and I was suprised because i didnt remember posting some of these.

 

First

second 

third

fourth

fifth

sixth

bonus one i missed

another one

why do i keep finding more posts

another one pt2

many post

Edited by Cleesus
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cleesus said:

I just went through most of the thread and upvoted everyone, it was nice seeing all those pics i forgot about 

 

heh

2uyjytw.jpg

that sh*t's too small on me now

Edited by LazerSkink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LazerSkink said:

 

heh

2uyjytw.jpg

that sh*t's too small on me now

Time for a new pic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LazerSkink said:

 

scroll up

( ◔ ౪◔)

Oh i missed that, but I ran out of upvotes apparently lol

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cleesus said:

Oh i missed that, but I ran out of upvotes apparently lol

 

Rep cap is the bane of my existence.

annoyed-you-with-my-friendship.gif

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cleesus said:

I just went through most of the thread and upvoted everyone, it was nice seeing all those pics i forgot about 

I also found all the pics i posted in here and I was suprised because i didnt remember posting some of these.

 

First

second 

third

fourth

fifth

sixth

bonus one i missed

another one

why do i keep finding more posts

I'm too lazy to go find all of mine lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I'm too lazy to go find all of mine lol

a most of your links were broken besides the first one smh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...