Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

Ok Ok timt for me to do this.  I like to go for long walks on the beach, like playing catch, also like being sticking my head out car windows... you might have already guessed I am a dog                                                                                                WvATOT5.jpg                                                                      RyzjtOA.jpg Haha JK                                                                 DJA9Aax.jpg                      hangin with friends the uge

Not sure how big this picture is going to display as, but it looks pretty big in the preview. This is from last year (I think) with really flat hair. It's also when I was still incredibly shy. I wasn't anti-social, just had a lack of self-confidence.

Me2_zps2f8a182c.png

This is current, from a few weeks ago. Hair is no longer flat! This is after my friend helped me make a realization that converted me to extrovertism from introvertism. Dare to dress more vividly with full body shots!

Me_zps3d877e7f.png

I look rather young for my age, that's what people say they usually think, :P

I've been on hiatus since november of last year, but his thread makes me feel like giving the game another try.

ZEPHYR: Bestie just came back from a looong Defense mission so she's a bit cranky...got a couple of scratches taking them but nothing too serious :D

Oh and I took these with my phone cam, so sorry about the quality! >.<

mwtzF5M.jpg

ZEPHYR: She's sooo cute while sleeping~

WScNUtw.jpg

ZEPHYR: Uh oh.

nRTphSJ.jpg

On a more serious note, I'll put my pic up here someday...when I have the guts to.

Pretty eyes :)

are you Ember ? ;)

After reading this comment, I realized that she kind of looks like Ember Prime in that pic. It's mesmerizing to look at once you're aware of that.

Hello from Chicago!

Older image from my 21st a few years back.

ZCzgNS6.jpg

A more recent image from Christmas 2013.

81gP04M.png

Closing in on 1000 hours in game -_-

Add me in game or on Steam; let's play! :D

Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/kikujiro999

A bit digitally extreme. You should post a pic where you look more comfortable!

uKzx3qE.jpg

Plenty of bloom just like in Warframe. Also, knock-off Lex pistol. :D

I was reminded of Bond.. James Bond and Agent 47 from looking at this. Are you perhaps fans of those characters? Or unrelated?

A bit digitally extreme. You should post a pic where you look more comfortable!

Don't you worry, I'll be adding others later when I have the time haha.

And I am usually most comfortable in a suit or suit jacket. I have about 8 different blazers thus far :x