Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

You know... I come back to check on this here thread, and check my original post... and I just noticed I have, by far, the most upvotes on my pictures...

I mean, even more than the amazingly beautiful, hot and entrancing women who have graced these pages...

Is this because I'm Scott's Equally-Evil Twin, or the self-embaressment or the giant inch-thick bloody steak or...

YOU'RE ALL LAUGHING AT ME AREN'T YOU?! *runs to corner weeping*

...it's because of the steak isn't it? Not even bloody well about me I'd bet... BAH!

((Actually this is just me being really puzzled about how *I* of all people am leading the pack on this one. Lol))

You know... I come back to check on this here thread, and check my original post... and I just noticed I have, by far, the most upvotes on my pictures...

I mean, even more than the amazingly beautiful, hot and entrancing women who have graced these pages...

Is this because I'm Scott's Equally-Evil Twin, or the self-embaressment or the giant inch-thick bloody steak or...

...it's because of the steak isn't it? Not even bloody well about me I'd bet... BAH!

((Actually this is just me being really puzzled about how *I* of all people am leading the pack on this one. Lol))

I just upvoted you for complaining about your upvotes.  XD

I'm gonna upvote the Hek out of you.

Wow this thread is too cool to pass up, I know nobody will post a better picture than the wizard guy but hell I must join in as the PS4 players are scarce around these parts.

Valentines day(At Work)

jGpQVrv.jpg

Uhhh random

ezPXFnq.jpg

Last but not least....this is the face we all make when we find that last hot pocket in the fridge.

QZ0rF1X.jpg

Also I'm not a kid, this has just been my name for a long time lol....I'm actually 22.

Edited by (PS4)KidKosmo

Also I'm not a kid, this has just been my name for a long time lol....I'm actually 22.

I dunno man... Kid Kosmo sounds like a good rapper or DJ name... in my head anyway.

I also have no clue about those things, but hey! We gotta start somewhere...

I've decided that I'm going to show my face as well. I mean, if we have a samurai and a viking already. Why not a knight?

Hidden for size.

photo_zpsa1552749.jpg

And here's me at my manliness ready for Melee 2.0

20140408_154208_zpsea98d01f.jpg?t=139698

Note: all metal in these pictures are real steel and the stuff I'm wearing is hand made by me. The swords are purchased.

Edit: Also if you're curious about the ratio between height and sword length, I'm 6'9" and yes that is a claymore. Same length as the William Wallace sword too.

Edited by Armouredhunter

I guess it's only fair that I actually post here, seeing as I did just read/scroll through the entire thread.  

It's one of two "selfies" I've ever taken, and I still feel gross for having done so.  So, without further ado, here's the Warlord of "Space Herpes"!

URzkKSG.jpg

Massive bonus points to anyone who knows where Space Herpes comes from.  With the glorious geekery here, I'm sure somebody will know.  

I just now realized...

Lord Oda Nobunaga..... Nekros.... Hashiba?

Or Matsuhide?

What madness is this....

Hahaha... how far does the madness go... an an awfully good question...

And Matsuhide? Or Mitsuhide? Certainly you don't mean the fool Matsuhide Goemon...

Guess I should join this topic sooner or later >.> *was thinking much later* Anyhow, warlord of the PS4 Legacy (LGCY) clan and zombie apocalypse oddball Destroyr34 has arrived :P

Picture4_zps494c7cda.jpg  Just taken off gas mask after zombie party

Picture5_zps42fa6a07.jpg < And this is without any facial hindrance application....god I looked spaced out on both ;-;

And while we're on the subject, the 7'0 tall Molecular Prime spamming bastard who's always got my back. And yes, this is another one of those "taken by a visiting Japanese woman who NEEDED the picture... because, well... you'll see. Tarot"

"Hey look, its Gigantor!"

"Fe fi fo what did you say?"

Nothing. Shrinks.

It's so great to see the many beautiful, handsome, odd, insane and wonderful faces of the tenno. 

Here's one:

1374141_10151639126635814_54654588_n.jpg

and with a good friend of mine:

971192_10151551235455814_2075590555_n.jp

Holy apple chips, it's Lo Wang!

Give me your autograph sir.