Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

Alright, I'll join the fun.

These are the most recent pictures I have

RFQ99ET.jpg

I was cursed with never-beard until the age of 22, so I had a friend try and improve what I have, a couple of weeks ago. The only natural solution was to braid a dread into my beard.
4PO4i58.jpg

At a wedding, 2 years ago

307471_10151316200852857_1056447191_n.jp

Before a night out, 3 years ago

FGlIMZt.jpg

A fund day at my old job, about a year ago. I worked at a helpdesk, and since no costumers actually saw how I look, my boss thought this was a fun idea.

10659_10151709347179890_1482988547_n.jpg

And now I'm sad that my hair has grown too long to make spikes from it. It's simply not practical to have 30-40cm spikes on your head, when you're 190cm tall in the first place.

Alright, I'll join the fun.

These are the most recent pictures I have

RFQ99ET.jpg

I was cursed with never-beard until the age of 22, so I had a friend try and improve what I have, a couple of weeks ago. The only natural solution was to braid a dread into my beard.

4PO4i58.jpg

At a wedding, 2 years ago

307471_10151316200852857_1056447191_n.jp

Before a night out, 3 years ago

FGlIMZt.jpg

A fund day at my old job, about a year ago. I worked at a helpdesk, and since no costumers actually saw how I look, my boss thought this was a fun idea.

10659_10151709347179890_1482988547_n.jpg

And now I'm sad that my hair has grown too long to make spikes from it. It's simply not practical to have 30-40cm spikes on your head, when you're 190cm tall in the first place.

As one who can no longer grow hair on the top of his head but has a mega prolific beard. I envy you. But if you want to try and get a fuller beard you may try this trick. first when you shave after shaving with the grain rub your hand along your face and you will feel a little stubble. Now shave again but against the grain. Try this for a about 3 or 4 months allowing beard to grow for a few days in between shaves and you should see some results. although they veraie.  and go to your local vitamin shop and get Biotin not sure of the spelling but it will make your hair healthier and allow it to grow fuller, the draw back is that it works on all your hair not just your beard. Just thought i'd help.

here's some motivation

Wowsers.

I got a lot of catching up to do!

Although to be fair, lifting geared vs. lifting raw are two different categories for a reason.  Squat suits and knee wraps jump your squat as much as 50%, although less with people who have low bodyfat.

Edit: looks like she's still rocking 250 squats raw.

Edited by Swaggermeistress

As one who can no longer grow hair on the top of his head but has a mega prolific beard. I envy you. But if you want to try and get a fuller beard you may try this trick. first when you shave after shaving with the grain rub your hand along your face and you will feel a little stubble. Now shave again but against the grain. Try this for a about 3 or 4 months allowing beard to grow for a few days in between shaves and you should see some results. although they veraie.  and go to your local vitamin shop and get Biotin not sure of the spelling but it will make your hair healthier and allow it to grow fuller, the draw back is that it works on all your hair not just your beard. Just thought i'd help.

Thanks for the advice. Maybe I'll try the vitamin thing... perhaps... I'm not a perticularly hairy guy anyway, so it probably won't do much harm.

Although I am very reluctant to actually shave what I have.

What you see on the beer-drinking picture has been growing since the 28th of september last year. I only remember that because I had to shave for my (now removed) septum piercing, and got laid off the day before.

Well...

I would put up a picture of myself but...

I'll just let you imagine what a slightly emo-ish emotionally dead freak behind a DJ table looks like and leave it at that.

Maybe some day. Don't count on it.