Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

I think I posted in the first version...but now that I'm active again might as well. The man of many looks, I've had a lot of different appearances so I'll list them all!

(sorted by earliest date - From : "High school was weird man" to "College drains your life")

~Oh High School~

3052_1131007683242_4631478_n.jpg

6732_1171012963349_2888453_n.jpg

10932_1252747886671_1702276_n.jpg

~Onwards To College~

39862_1557705550422_3482801_n.jpg

28882_4897451961995_2120554371_n.jpg

1922089_10203220707826367_1757697580_n.j

No real recent photos...but I pretty much look the same from college now. Extrapolate and whatnot.

Was pulled into this thread from the female warframe thread xD

Welp, anywho, My names Aya. Ive been around since Day one of CBT, then dragged my best friend and roomate in to it. We then in turn dragged our entire Vindictus clan into it xD From there it was just to easy to drag the boyfriends and some family. Im not well known on the game i think, but i am the elusive Namer of Saryn<3 a title i hold onto because its all i got D;  Slowly tho my invited friends, and family have slipped away. This could be argued that the game got to repetitive, but for some reason i still linger. These days i simply hover in my appointed place above Sol, watching and waiting for something to happen~

As to the "Real Life" Im based out of Hawaii, also known as "Paradise" for some reason I cannot identify. It rains here nearly every day, and people are still people >.>. Its paradise if you like it wet :T Im not a surfer, i prefer to be under the water. Its like being in my own world. Underwater headphones make it so much easier to lose myself for hours at a time.

The face behind the name

v9bEEeN.jpg?1

This is the one I tend to show people, even though it's a couple years old, it expresses my dumb-ness and sweaterswag. Might find a better one later but facebook keeps crashing so it's hard to dig through pictures I don't have on my hard drive...

3GBLijX.jpg

This is the kind of person I'd totally fist bump right about now...such an eloquent post good sir!

Haven't checked this thread for a while... What's with all the snuggly cute cat pics?

Selective allowance of derailment by a mod....some other mod obviously cleaned up that clever attempt at diversion. 

Oh the irony.

Edited by 2ply

well might as well go on here as well beside the hello female teeno thread. Name Ms. Yoloswaggerliciousexpialidopeciousness or michelle for short I am also reffered to as omg, over, or geek in west region chat. I am originally from brisbane, queensland, australia and now i live at not a chance in hell i am telling you that! so....sup....

1613859_10203965369715062_79792256744422

and yes my spelling is always off in chat i know i am not working on improving on that. something else about me is that this is the first digital thing i ever spent $100 on and it has been worth it! now off to them t4 missions oh yeah! the thrill is back!!!