Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

well might as well go on here as well beside the hello female teeno thread. Name Ms. Yoloswaggerliciousexpialidopeciousness or michelle for short I am also reffered to as omg, over, or geek in west region chat. I am originally from brisbane, queensland, australia and now i live at not a chance in hell i am telling you that! so....sup....

1613859_10203965369715062_79792256744422

and yes my spelling is always off in chat i know i am not working on improving on that. something else about me is that this is the first digital thing i ever spent $100 on and it has been worth it! now off to them t4 missions oh yeah! the thrill is back!!!

cooool tats

well might as well go on here as well beside the hello female teeno thread. Name Ms. Yoloswaggerliciousexpialidopeciousness or michelle for short I am also reffered to as omg, over, or geek in west region chat. I am originally from brisbane, queensland, australia and now i live at not a chance in hell i am telling you that! so....sup....

and yes my spelling is always off in chat i know i am not working on improving on that. something else about me is that this is the first digital thing i ever spent $100 on and it has been worth it! now off to them t4 missions oh yeah! the thrill is back!!!

THE BEAUTY! IT'S TOO MUCH FOR ME! 

...what in the world is that leopard print-like thing in your closet? Nice tats. But seriously, what is that leopard thing?

...what in the world is that leopard print-like thing in your closet? Nice tats. But seriously, what is that leopard thing?

looks like a pajamas.

At a guess, I'm gonna go with a onesy pyjama type contraption 

wow you guys wow i should have mentioned of the get go that i am taken so this stuff would have been toned down a bit.*ninja vanish*

wow you guys wow i should have mentioned of the get go that i am taken so this stuff would have been toned down a bit.*ninja vanish*

No one is flirting with you? Infact we're not even looking at you, we're trying to figure out what the hell that thing was.

Wait... are they the same people, or was his "selfie" just really good photoshop? Because every little wrinkle is literally the EXACT same between both pictures. 

Also look at the teeth, and the face doesn't quite seem to fit the rest of the head right.

i do mean the creepiness factor that is arising out of this.

Well I'm sorry if you got that impression, it wasn't intended and really really doesn't represent me or how I think. (obviously I can only speak for myself, but I doubt the other two meant to be creepy either)

Well I'm sorry if you got that impression, it wasn't intended and really really doesn't represent me or how I think. (obviously I can only speak for myself, but I doubt the other two meant to be creepy either)

i accept your clarification now to remove my other posts so this place wont get locked