Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

Wait... are they the same person, or was his "selfie" just really good photoshop? Because every little wrinkle is literally the EXACT same between both pictures. 

its a photoshop i did years ago :D

prob could do a better job now.

since i already posted it in the forum, there is no point to not post it here. this is me, and my parents dogs, who is also my wingman/protector/source of shame when i visit them. hail teh dugz.

doge.jpg

for the presentation itself well huh, i'm a standard human who is born in france, achieved 29 years of existence, and who loves minerals and metals. and fish, i effing love fishes. as a meal i mean.

also, i m not rank 16 because i miss despair. i'll stay polite, but in my head, i shout bad things.

Edited by kimahn

Wait... are they the same person, or was his "selfie" just really good photoshop? Because every little wrinkle is literally the EXACT same between both pictures. 

f281f91a50.jpg

Goddamit I just spit coffee all over my desk -__- Kudos, that's a frikin hilarious edit. Now to go get a cloth. 

since i already posted it in the forum, there is no point to not post it here. this is me, and my parents dogs, who is also my wingman/protector/source of shame when i visit them. hail teh dugz.

doge.jpg

for the presentation itself well huh, i'm a standard human who is born in france, achieved 29 years of existence, and who loves minerals and metals. and fish, i effing love fishes. as a meal i mean.

also, i m not rank 16 because i miss despair. i'll stay polite, but in my head, i shout bad things.

that dog looks completly possesed

Yeah, it's me again.

517fAP2rAHQ.jpg

I want to show my lotus (Warframe logo) tattoo, but a bit later : /

I'd get the tattoo of the Lotus of DE ever produced another single player game as a major title in the same universe.  Dark Sector was fun and challenging but not the most polished of games. 

well, its a female "thing" to leave there hair grow up, i suggest that you dont become proud of the hair and cut em

Lots of guys have long hair. I had long hair for a while. It's no longer even noteworthy in most developed countries for a guy to have long hair or a girl to have short hair unless you just arrived here from the 1950's?

I'll save all the pretty females!

Here you go peoples. Flirt on this! >:]

http://i.imgur.com/tAgy5YC.png

And yes, yes that is me.

Tried that once before...nearly got me killed......"Dont you believe it"

Just saying to the new peeps on here nice to see ya. Hope to see ya ingame...meh Im the black guy on this clip XD... 

Shhh....Kane musn't know....shhhh!

(hint: Start at 2:07 and if you go past 4:05 he might find me....shhh!)

Edited by BloodArmoredApostle

I spy a HAWKEN phone case, kudos to you good sir!

Haha, yahhh, I upgraded phones and now the case doesn't fit. Got it in the E3 swag bag that year. The Hawken E3 After-party was awesome.

I have so many behind the scenes videos and what not from those E3 days... I really should put them online at some point.

Definitely agree with you there, long hair is a hassle. I really miss my long hair, having short hair is boring.

Same here sometimes >_> 

My head just looks so small and plain now it's no longer surrounded by my mane.

One thing I DON'T miss though, is windy days and hair getting in my face constantly. Its the mildest of annoyances but it used to drive me f*cking nuts!