Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

So rest assured, this is quite the community as I'm sure you already know ^-^

Thanks, and yes I really like this community so far. I have been a part of quite a few but I have to say I am positively surprised by it both in the game and on the forums.

Hey guys! 

IGN: Lunacratical

Just got back to the game not too long ago. This is my first time visiting the forums :D

xq9isp.jpg

Welcome, may ye find entertainment, agitation, and camaraderie within these hallowed pages.

Edited by Un1337ninj4

Gosh, I never would have noticed this great topic.

As I observe you, tenno, are great deal of a enthusiasts mostly - roleplay, motorbiking, surfing and even militaries which is so much fun.

One of my fav's is to roleplay mafia(you know, that very game, where you try to kill or survive, so-called phsychological game, where you put all your rithorics, empathy and leadership to the test). Anyways this is always a freshly new quest.

m6TfiuX.jpg

Iom66Zw.jpg

SCA?

Nope. Just slowly working my way up to building a set of plate armor and the local ren fair gives me an excuse to wear it. One day, I dream of winning the lotto so I can waste it all on building a forge and learning all that related stuff - but until then Sheet metal, hammers, and power tools should keep me busy enough outside of work and gaming.

Nope. Just slowly working my way up to building a set of plate armor and the local ren fair gives me an excuse to wear it. One day, I dream of winning the lotto so I can waste it all on building a forge and learning all that related stuff - but until then Sheet metal, hammers, and power tools should keep me busy enough outside of work and gaming.

Nice.  I have a friend that is a professional armor smith, you have my respect. XD  Making armor is loud and takes a lot of time/energy.

Gosh, I never would have noticed this great topic.

As I observe you, tenno, are great deal of a enthusiasts mostly - roleplay, motorbiking, surfing and even militaries which is so much fun.

One of my fav's is to roleplay mafia(you know, that very game, where you try to kill or survive, so-called phsychological game, where you put all your rithorics, empathy and leadership to the test). Anyways this is always a freshly new quest.

m6TfiuX.jpg

Iom66Zw.jpg

the swag is high in these pics

I temporary stop playing warframe but, I'm still a Tenno so... This is me!

10308100_883736574975640_365026175216075

IGN:Doctor03

( btw, I'm a Filipino so if there's something wrong about my grammar or whatsoever, I'm sorry )

Edited by Doctor03