Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

My last post is from Dec 2013 I think, so I'll drop some recent ones.

Here's my ugly mug after 2014's edition of a comics expo in my town.

20141206_215517_zps7441d741.jpg

And this is the costume I came up with.

20141206_170849_zps88525eca.jpg

Finally, this is a photo from a few days ago (3rd Jan) during the holidays. Want to have a laugh? Guess what her name is :p

20150103_105356_zps63b0c0ce.jpg

-snip-

And this is the costume I came up with.

20141206_170849_zps88525eca.jpg

-snip-

I'm sorry but the safety person in me is screaming at your fingers being on the triggers.  Real or not, they shouldn't be there unless you're about to fire.

The cosplay is awesome though.

That's freakin' awesome :D

I'm sorry but the safety person in me is screaming at your fingers being on the triggers.  Real or not, they shouldn't be there unless you're about to fire.

The cosplay is awesome though.

Your concern would be justified, so don't feel sorry. But they are not real firearms, so no one risks being harmed! :)

Glad you liked it! Might as well see if I can improve it further :D

I havent posted in this thread since June I think, so ill just slide this in here

rD6oy8B.png?1

Pic is from august of this year, my hair was ehhh lol

The man; the legend!  I never knew what you looked like, Clint.  This is so cool.

On a personal note, hnnnnng I don't like sharing my face on the internet--but maybe I'll join in soon enough.  Enjoying checking my fellow Tenno out and seeing what lies under all those cold metal suits!

The man; the legend!  I never knew what you looked like, Clint.  This is so cool.

On a personal note, hnnnnng I don't like sharing my face on the internet--but maybe I'll join in soon enough.  Enjoying checking my fellow Tenno out and seeing what lies under all those cold metal suits!

Yup thats me, I got a couple more pics in this thread around page 30-34 I think. But yea you should post a pic one day!

• 1 month later...