Sign in to follow this  
Luminati07

The Face Behind The Name! V2

so you give us a pic with your back to us?

what part of that has my back turned? O.o

I'm the girl in the green... obviously.... :I gee thanks for the support dude...

Edited by prideofshadows
  • Upvote 1

what part of that has my back turned? O.o

I'm the girl in the green... obviously.... :I gee thanks for the support dude...

I think she (McGeek) wants to see your back. Maybe to look at your hair, or something. I don't know.

I think she (McGeek) wants to see your back. Maybe to look at your hair, or something. I don't know.

If she wanted to she would have said "So can you give us a picture with your back turned to us?" not "So you give us a picture with your back turned to us?"

idk. I'm not exactly getting a very good vibe from that comment...

I mean geez... I'm sorry I'm not your typical girl... I don't take selfies, I don't dye my hair, I wear a t shirt and a pair of normal jeans, I don't carry a purse and I usually don't dress up unless I have to... Whatever I did to offend you OverlordMcGeek, I apologize....

Edited by prideofshadows

If she wanted to she would have said "So can you give us a picture with your back turned to us?" not "So you give us a picture with your back turned to us?"

I mean geez... I'm sorry I'm not your typical girl... I don't take selfies, I don't dye my hair, I wear a t shirt and a pair of normal jeans, I don't carry a purse and I usually don't dress up unless I have to... Whatever I did to offend you OverlordMcGeek, I apologize....

Ohh jesus, I read McGeeks comment wrong. S#&$, I'm sorry about that.

This is such an interesting thread. It's cool to see what Warframe fans look like. Such an eclectic group.

Anyway, here's me.

RQLB34E.jpg

Edited by (PS4)crispyninja1
  • Upvote 2

Here i am if it worked

TaX25RM.png

Yay it worked

Ok im 20, im an xbox player obiously, my other major game is without a doubt dark souls, and im that elitest nova player that refuses to use powers unless it an emergency and talks down to everyone for using weapons like the boltor p, synoid, and scindo p, then uses shotguns and cleavers, and gets pissed at everyone for being a noob

Edited by (XB1)Desert Rogue
  • Upvote 5

I meant it as a joke. A good number of pictures with several people in them are with comments like "guess which one I am" and, since most people are, lets just go with odd, with female gamers, some are like thats me right there and then it's a pic with a girl and the real guy is like 20 feet behind in the pic. Telling us he tricked us.

Well at least that is my experiance in trying to creat female only clans in other games.

I meant it as a joke. A good number of pictures with several people in them are with comments like "guess which one I am" and, since most people are, lets just go with odd, with female gamers, some are like thats me right there and then it's a pic with a girl and the real guy is like 20 feet behind in the pic. Telling us he tricked us.

Well at least that is my experiance in trying to creat female only clans in other games.

I didnt exactly say "guess who i am" now did i....

Wasnt a very good joke.... it was more offensive than funny...

Clowns_Wolf.png

Nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask.

:3

Nahhhh, I really look like this. Thanks instagram for making me bootiful and acneless.

1779223_847128215337577_5652825640756152

• Upvote 1

Screw it, have another one. The last one I uploaded wasn't all that flattering. 

I present to you, me. Unemployed, enjoying my unemployed noodle breakfast, wearing my unemployed sunglasses indoors like a douchebag because all light is unbearably blinding when I've recently woken up. ESPECIALLY my computer screen. 

(Might be because I haven't been directly exposed to sunlight for the last 4 months.)

VdAsXOc.jpg

I know the feel all too well...

Sup. You one sexy looking beast.

• Upvote 1

I know the feel all too well...

Sup. You one sexy looking beast.

Hey, I'm supposed to say that.

Welp, this thread just got awkward.  GG guys.

Heh.

want me to edit my post so you can say it?

Nah, you're good.

Edited by LazerSkink

It's a couple years old, I was cleaning my house just after I bought it, but the only difference is that my hair is a lot longer now and I have glasses.

uqeUgvs.png

found you

must resist saying something innapro..

• Upvote 1

Hello! I actually went thru every page here and its great to see you, Tennos. 

@Crispyninja1 - Thanks for the friend request, added you. 

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik
  • Upvote 4