Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

Creepy would be like:

"Your hair looks beautiful...I wish I could take a piece so I could smell it while I sleep" lmao THAT'S creepy!

Creepy is also;

"My brother found your picture and is drawing hearts all over it."

"...and you would be...whom?"

I swear you guys have cameras in my house. How did you know I have actual size body pillows of you guys.

A small throw pillow is okay. A full body pillow, that is over the top weird. Lol!!

What a beautiful and interesting bunch!
@ ScrublordPrine - a full photo would be more appealing to ladies and less feminine ladies. You're funny and I don't think you have a big ego.

@ OverLordMcGeek - Very nice tattoos. Don't have any out of personal preference, and my old fashion ultra-traditionalist family would hang me if I ever got one.  

@ MyHappyFace & Meismarc - Are you vietnamese? Very common for us asians to be into games. Its like when you're born you are given a DS or a handheld game of some sort. Game and watch for those born during the dinosaur era.

@ LazerSkink - No pressure, but post a pic already and don't be shy. I'm shy and I posted. Seems like this is a great community.

@ CrispyNinja1 - Heard Bloodborne was really good, enjoy playing. Your mohawk was cool. If you posted a photo with a mullet, you could have been reported.

The ladies of Warframe are gorgeous! And the men ... attractive. 

Awww markisbrik you are sweet! (even though you didn't mention me *cough cough* lmao I kid xD)

I love the warframe community. I played destiny a LOT and always tried to hide that I was a girl. I hated "white-knighters" and I REALLY hated being hit on extensively. It was really annoying to go to the Bungie forums and have 30 messages of guys asking me for photos of my feet (yes this did happen lmao!!)

I can take trash talk, I can take the girl jokes, I can take all of that. I just don't like harassment. Warframe so far has been a wonderful community. I love going to the Relays and listening to what crazy conversations are taking place there! I also love all the new friends I have made and how much fun we have at the Dojo. The people on the Forums have the best topics of discussion and are an absolute HOOT to listen too and they are all SO nice! I haven't run into a jerk yet! (although I know they are out there!) And people let me talk smack...and that is always fun ;)

Awww markisbrik you are sweet! (even though you didn't mention me *cough cough* lmao I kid xD)

I love the warframe community. I played destiny a LOT and always tried to hide that I was a girl. I hated "white-knighters" and I REALLY hated being hit on extensively.

and now you can get hit on by a girl for a change!

body pillow is sweet and nice.(no it doesn't talk back >_>, maybe...)

Am I cuddly?

I bet I'm hella cuddly.

I got a rash from it...

Exactly lmao!!!! And if the pillow takes back then...Houston we have a problem

You only have a problem if the pillow has a voicebox but it's not saying any of the pre-programmed phrases.

And if it starts showing up in odd places, all on its own.  The ceiling, for instance. 

I leave for a few hours and come back to a discussion that's worth resting my head on my hand for.

That'll teach you to leave.

sure lets go with that

And I am cuddly!  Nature "gifted" me with the equipment for maximum cuddliness.

@ CrispyNinja1 - Heard Bloodborne was really good, enjoy playing. Your mohawk was cool. If you posted a photo with a mullet, you could have been reported.

But... it's business in the front, party in the back.

Unless you want to report it for being too awesome. I'd understand.

It was really annoying to go to the Bungie forums and have 30 messages of guys asking me for photos of my feet

q3ypLE7.gif