Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

hm...

Well you can see a hint of my left nipple ^^

That's no ketchup. It's actual blood. Someone threw a small barrel of beer at my head. 

Edit: I still have the scar. You can see it on the upper picture, the small line of clear skin on the middle of my head.

Edited by Deichgraf

After I see you uploading your unphotoshoped pic(s) I will upload one or more pics of AngryKoreanMen

Dat iz deh dealz!

Sorry, I don`t trust guys like yew. If you will change your picture, maybe... I said MAYBE, i`ll upload mine here.

Edited by Karela2

If someone could tell me how to post a picture on a post, I would gladly stop by and post a picture. c: But I did notice that most of the pictures on here are adult males... I am 15 years old, so don't expecting an adult with a sexy mustache. Amsorryformylackofmustaches. And kudos to all that were brave enough to post. c:

If someone could tell me how to post a picture on a post, I would gladly stop by and post a picture. c: But I did notice that most of the pictures on here are adult males... I am 15 years old, so don't expecting an adult with a sexy mustache. Amsorryformylackofmustaches. And kudos to all that were brave enough to post. c:

Dont worry im just a wee lad of 21 years old.  :P and i shave so no mustachio's or beards for me. i look ridiculous with em.  But mhm go to photobucket or similar image sharing website, upload your picture there. Then link that picture  like [ Img ] link goes here [/ img ]   without the spaces.

Dont worry im just a wee lad of 21 years old.  :P and i shave so no mustachio's or beards for me. i look ridiculous with em.  But mhm go to photobucket or similar image sharing website, upload your picture there. Then link that picture  like [ Img ] link goes here [/ img ]   without the spaces.

Wew. And does Facebook work? If not I'll go photobucket. A. But just to clarify, it's [lmg] link ? Just making sure if the / or the i was a typo or not.

Pics below.  I'm a CS major, so I don't exactly... umm... get out much...

last week at an ugly Christmas sweater party (I did not partake in the ugly sweater wearing) hosted by my girlfriend's parents.  Someone was showing a picture to me while someone else apparently took a picture of me.

886520_730340920327674_1422969618_o_zpsa

Few years back when I was Tevye from Fiddler on the Roof.

189667_209712445708620_3756096_n_zps72af

Edited by Volt_Cruelerz