Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

I remember seeing this thread when I started playing last year in February. Not going to lie, kind of surprised to still see it going, not because of negative thoughts of it or anything but I figured anyone posting pics would have finished doing so by now.

There is always new people!

Yes I did, probably included a beard as well~

That picture was me at pretty much maximum facial hair. Most of my facial hair comes in the form of sideburns. I was actually told the other day (and I quote) "Wolverine called, he wants his sideburns back."

I just shaved today though.

So this is where off-topic'ers have randomly gone off to.

Nah this is definitely not a an off topic post, just im giving people the chance to get back on topic themselves.

Also in general remember not to post fake pictures of yourself, it was requested in the op.

Nah this is definitely not a an off topic post, just im giving people the chance to get back on topic themselves.

Also in general remember not to post fake pictures of yourself, it was requested in the op.

Oh, I wasn't implying that this topic does not belong here. This was actual, genuine curiosity.

And, if I do post any pictures of me here, I'll be sure to remember that. Thank you for your work so far, by the way.

Well, that now is now then, which now is earlier than this now.

But the now that is now now is now then, which is earlier than the now that is now, now then.  SO now then, let's see the pic :D

why is it that the longer I stare at the word "now", the weirder it looks...

Oh, I wasn't implying that this topic does not belong here. This was actual, genuine curiosity.

And, if I do post any pictures of me here, I'll be sure to remember that. Thank you for your work so far, by the way.

Yup yup