Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

Well, I had to show my face eventually with how much I play this game.

I'm Strife (or Aaron if you'd rather call me by my name), the Leader and Founder of the Xbox Clan, Army of Strife, or AoS for short. Been playing since November-ish. 

Here is a pic I took today for the 4th of July. Hope everyone has had a great holiday! Cheers and beers, everyone!

And yes, that is a labret (piercing below the lower lip) and 4G gauges in my ears.

If your wondering what kinda beer I'm drinking... it's a Bud Light lol.

502pew.jpg

Edited by (XB1)xXx STR1FE xXx

Found an old suit I didn't know I had. Found some hippie/beatnik glasses and decided to take a pic.

I feel like I should be promoting a record label or something.

jE2Dp5m.jpg

Edited by DiosGX

Found an old suit I didn't know I had. Found some hippie/beatnik glasses and decided to take a pic.

I feel like I should be promoting a record label or something.

jE2Dp5m.jpg

You remind me of Trigun and The Matrix. How is this possible.

Hi everyone!  It has been reall cool to see pics of many of the players..plus a taco..a dog..a squirrel...toilet paper, etc, etc...hehe..

Wanted to say hi...Im brand new to the game & community, today is my 4th day playing, but I love games like this. And this one is just so amazing...lots to learn though. BTW...Today I got "stuck" trying to jump..I just couldnt move anymore no matter what I did so I aborted the mission. I hope that by aborting the mission the rest of the players get to keep playing..? I hope thats the case...I dont want to be hated by ruining the fun. if there are any tips about what to do in a situation like this (not being able to move) would love to hear about it...(ok I know this is not the thread for this but..just wondering...)

So to add to the thread...three pics of moi...two taken a while back with a good camera and the last one taken today with the mobile phone ...so... crappy quality lol...

[img]https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipPkEdHVcOL-FsWaLFAP_6oisC3K5EabR5VPcR7W

[img]https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipOOCo9b97zlcSw7Zo8dVpV6cT4acG3YtGUDeEnF

[img]https://photos.google.com/search/_tra_/photo/AF1QipOQSQ4maexUNpQLxgeZ98KBfQb5KM8Kb_EElgl9

Edited by Annwen

I get "error 404 not found"

I'm sure you are a spicy meatball.

Long time no post

11419327_705064246269943_788526903935245

Duckframe with my sister

Sadly my Witcher medallion is not visible, terrible selfie maker, that sister :<

Well, hello you two. She play as well?

I get "error 404 not found"

I'm sure you are a spicy meatball.

Well, hello you two. She play as well?

Nah, she's not much of a gamer. Likes Sims and that's about it, plus she pretends to care when I'm talking about games :P

She also discovered there will be a Warfract movie yesterday

lawl :P

Nah, she's not much of a gamer. Likes Sims and that's about it, plus she pretends to care when I'm talking about games :P

She also discovered there will be a Warfract movie yesterday

lawl :P

She sounds like me! Lol!

I used to only play Sims, but would listen to my brother go on about his games. It was always something new.. Until he tried Warframe. All of a sudden that was the only game for him. He wouldn't stop talking about Warframe. Not too unusual for a new game of his. But then he was still talking about it a week later. Two weeks later. Three weeks later!

I figured, if he was still talking about it, it must actually be pretty good. Besides, he had told me so much about the game and how it worked that I figured I could at least make a semi-decent showing. So I tried it.. And I'm still here.. :D -waves-

Warframe is currently the only game I play. :)