Sign in to follow this  
Luminati07

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Well it was hard to find the right lighting, but here's-a-me.

GufP4Dd.jpg

Just kidding.

C-LAAAASSIC selfie.

vwT3olx.jpg

Do I make you randy baby?

Or at least not vomit?

Sorry, I puked a little when I saw your first pic... :s

• Upvote 3

I didn't just puke, I...

puke_rainbows_gif_by_art_josh-d6grpfs.gi

Puked rainbows

(dat color combo!!!)

I feel as though I should begin to get very scared about this...

I feel as though I should begin to get very scared about this...

About what, puking rainbows? Don't worry man, it's a sifn that your stomach feels pure satisfaction. :)

It happens after a good movie, a good book, a good rollercoaster... No need for medication,it's 100% natural!

(If it never happened to you, you should contact a doctor ASAP)

• Upvote 1

Annnd we are reaching the getting randomly off topic, hide post and warn point of the thread again.

• Upvote 1

Annnd we are reaching the getting randomly off topic, hide post and warn point of the thread again.

how?  words and conversation are pictures of people even more so than jpg and png files.  The only off topics that are happening are just extensions of the visual representations of people here, and therefore, aren't really off topic.  This thread was created for social interaction that allows people to see who everyone is, and for some, that comes with words as well.  

I think it's reaching the point of just ignoring the moderator here for constantly telling the people to stop with the very behavior that was encouraged by the OP.  It's hardly moderating.  

• Upvote 2

how?  words and conversation are pictures of people even more so than jpg and png files.  The only off topics that are happening are just extensions of the visual representations of people here, and therefore, aren't really off topic.  This thread was created for social interaction that allows people to see who everyone is, and for some, that comes with words as well.  

I think it's reaching the point of just ignoring the moderator here for constantly telling the people to stop with the very behavior that was encouraged by the OP.  It's hardly moderating.  

Ehhh...

Point of the thread was supposed to be showing the face behind the name, not "getting to know" anyone here nor painting a picture with words.

theclinton is doing a fine job of moderating this thread and preventing it from becoming something like Last Post Wins or similar threads  where a specific group of posters camp in a thread and effectively take it over.

Ehhh...

Point of the thread was supposed to be showing the face behind the name, not "getting to know" anyone here nor painting a picture with words.

theclinton is doing a fine job of moderating this thread and preventing it from becoming something like Last Post Wins or similar threads  where a specific group of posters camp in a thread and effectively take it over.

well if that was the case, then I guess he might as well delete all the posts of pure dialogue here.  On top of that, this thread has its regulars as well.  sorry, but I find that argument very lacking.

• Upvote 1

well if that was the case, then I guess he might as well delete all the posts of pure dialogue here.  On top of that, this thread has its regulars as well.  sorry, but I find that argument very lacking.

Well thats cool, pm me about it if you want but thats not a discussion for here. Also ignoring a mod isnt the best idea out there, im giving a warning here instead of giving out warning points, it can be the other way around but id rather not do that.

• Upvote 2

Are you curious? Curious enough to ventures into the depths of Hades to see my face?

If this post reaches 15 Upvotes, I will reveal who I am to this thread.

(I have reduced the amount from 50 cause that may have been too far of a stretch.)

Edited by _Pepsiman
  • Upvote 17

Are you curious? Curious enough to ventures into the depths of Hades to see my face?

If this post reaches 50 Upvotes, I will reveal who I am to this thread.

it's a traaaaap!!!! 

it's a traaaaap!!!! 

If it were a trap, friend, I wouldn't have taken the photo.

If it were a trap, friend, I wouldn't have taken the photo.

what photo?  pics or it didn't happen

what photo?  pics or it didn't happen

Let the post hit 50 upvotes. Then I'll show you. Sidenote: We should really stop talking here. Clinton will hurt us if we keep doing this.

• Upvote 2

If this post reaches 50 Upvotes, I will reveal who I am to this thread.

The depths of Hades? What are you talking about, I just found a pic of you in 30 seconds :

Pepsiman_%28PS1%29_cover_art.jpg

Edited by unknow99
  • Upvote 3

I'll be original : this one isn't just a pic, it's a video!

Guess when I appear...(I do a cameo 2 times)

On a side note, my friend is doing this to win a contest organized by Sony, based on the number of likes per video. Do what you want of this information... ;)

I'll be original : this one isn't just a pic, it's a video!

Guess when I appear...(I do a cameo 2 times)

On a side note, my friend is doing this to win a contest organized by Sony, based on the number of likes per video. Do what you want of this information... ;)

I couldn't quite figure out who you are, but I believe that I spotted [DE]Glen at 1:10.

• Upvote 2

I couldn't quite figure out who you are, but I believe that I spotted [DE]Glen at 1:10.

Hahaha maybe Glen travelled to Europe & that explains why we haven't got any "Community hot topics" thread in ages... :p

Halloween 2015!!!

oqsowWom.jpg

I am the very best there ever was! lmao

• Upvote 13

Dunno if I should update my photo, the one that I uploaded was taken like 1 year ago :I

Edited by osheroth