Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.3.0

[DE]Rebecca

Are we gonna see drone repairing anytime soon? I love that I can deploy more drones, but all mine are at such low health :(

you can deploy more drone yes. but you can't repair it as DE have mentioned a while ago in somewhere in forum. that why the BP of Drone still available in your Foundery

while i do enjoy much of this update i am not exactly pleased to have all of the missions that were infested now either grineer or corpus, i quite liked having certain missions that were infested but regular missions like mimas. an infested survival, i didn't need to constantly be hiding or in a frost shield i could be up close and personal. this is my only problem

I hope we can still access to infested faction any time we like, DE already took away Jupiter and now Eris? We don't like that at all. If you want to introduce an invasive faction, please put a new horrifying faction in.

Dojo dueling glitches both players if they're decapitated at the same time. Duel system doesn't register a draw and revive for next round, can that be due to slight higher net latency? But that's hasn't been fixed, among with the ugly texture extended outside.

Sometimes i read what's being fixed and saw it happen again. I don't know what to think of this.

Looking at the wiki... if they got it right(haven't played yet, slow internet)... its looking like we've actually just been hit with a global damage output nerf.

Why is slashing damage only a 25% bonus to flesh now when others are still at their usual 50%  I certainly appreciate magnetic being useful now so that my anti-grineer and anti-infested aren't carbon copies of each other barring the anti-faction mods, but viral is still literally the WORST thing in the game and seemed to have got hit even harder with the elemental-damage reconfiguration.

Flesh not being affected by toxin doesn't make much sense to me either, quite frankly.  Although I appreciate the attempt to diversify the element use, but all the adjustments really did(in regards to the damage changes) is shift the go-to mods per faction slightly and decrease overall damage output.

The Infested now truly infest! The faction has vacated the Star Chart and now exists as an Invasion faction! Keep your eyes peeled for signs of Infested threats – they’ll strike hard.

Booooooo!!!

Give them one system.

You completely screwed up their threat if they dont own any areas.

The idea is to have them truly infesting now - this is a pretty big change and will be keeping track on all feedback/thoughts about this.

Aww, but I liked infested defense. :(

It was my best way of leveling stuff up.

Edit: Especially melee weapons. Do you know how annoying it is to level those by yourself without clusters of infested coming at you?

Edited by ragdollomega

There is hope yet!

Let the infested take back Pluto and Eris, we can still see the good old Xini and Palus... miss them guys :'|

On the other note... good luck farming for Nyx.

Golem is gone from the codex.

Port forwarding is very buggy, they've been forwarded a very long time ago, yet the game now tells me they're not and I have hard time joining pugs, and can't invite.

Phorid is invading Everest, Earth right now. Whoever needs Nyx better get to farming.

Aww, but I liked infested defense. :(

It was my best way of leveling stuff up.

Edit: Especially melee weapons. Do you know how annoying it is to level those by yourself without clusters of infested coming at you?

The only way is by OD Defense, i totally forgot about this.

I like the new invasion system HOWEVER, I think that there still should be some plain old infested missions, (and don't tell me orokin derelict, those cost money) 

Also, I think that the difficulty of the new infested missions is way to high. I would not even complain if the difficulty of the new infested missions were equal to that of the node before the infestation.

Edited by Saberpeep

I honestly will never use the Penta......however, Ember's WOF is SOOOOO BADDASSS!!!! It does much better now as it has a new way of targeting enemies. I was never sure when an enemy was in range, now it is much more apparent.

Though people will miss the endless defence of Xini, this dynamic allows the infested to be what they are: unpredictable, zombie pests. I would have liked to see at least one planet kept as infestation alone, but I can always go to the Derelicts if I want to cook some infested guts >:).

I have not aided the development of this game financially very much directly and so maybe should keep my mouth shut but have spent 870 hours playing, I have helped a bit with financial backing recently by selling mods and keys that  save more casual gamers time but means they must buy plat to take this shortcut to the best mods and void missions. 

I have seen many changes in my hours, some good, some bad but have always generally waited before comment but not this time.

Firstly I accept this is beta and subject to change and secondly I know the DEVs can't please everyone whilst staying true to thier aims but as a long term player (and 870 hours is a hell of a lot) I just must ask why on Earth would you get rid of the infested par se. Bye bye Xini, farewell Lillith and so on. Why not just leave one home land planet (where only teno dare travel?) where we can still play defence and survival and all the rest, but no, just like getting rid of raid altogether (essentially a capture mission i admit but would it have hurt to leave one or two still out there?) you have cleaned away everything but a repetitive 5 mission slug.

Perhaps I overreact and perhaps you're intentions are to allow the infected to organically take ground and then have mission sets but if that is the case say bye to the Grineer and Corpus because eventually players will get sick of trying to beat back infested and they will cover the entire map.

Also, after just getting my head slowly round damage 2 I spent ages formaring a flux rifle (6 times) to desecrate the infested only to find that their damage resistance's have changed........Not the first time this (formaring for nothing process) has happened but can I get a reset former button this time since this slash weapon has been built to hurt enemies that now dislike impact.

I know I'm not the only one who feels like this already and the changes have only just come about. Surely the stats on players of infested mission speak for themselves, I get the dynamic element and don't mind the idea but the infested have to come from somewhere so give them a home at least. You have the data DE, are you serious that so little players do infested missions that they warrant being wrote out of the game more or less.

sooooo you took out half of the usefullness of vauban

most of the usefullness of the melee

you destroyed once again the teaming system

you managed to take out half the fun in making yourself your own setup, since you now almost make us use the "right" dmg mods

why don't you just remove the whole @(*()$ list of warframes and put up 3, 1 for each faction same with the weapons

revamping the dmg again is stupid removing the infested from the planet system even worse

and how about you start adressing the performance issues damn it    

fire blast aura kills the fps

the towers tileset kills the fps

long runs still affect performance and so you decided to make wof even flashier GREEEAT

Edited by NecroSabre

im sorry but you have now ruined the game for me...first you weakened the bow to the point where it wasn't even funny...then you weakened the explosions cause by mods for the bow...then you add all these stupid damage types and resistances....so now my favourite character emeber...is now just awful....just freaking awful, she can one to 2 hit small enemies whoch is normal.......but when I come up against say a level 15 heavy griner gunner...it does 19 damage......per second..........................it doesn't even take off half there health before it runs out.....just stop! to me...the game was the greatest game I have ever played and I was in love with it...I would get up and play for like 8 hours straight....then you released update 11..... and that's when it just got worse and worse...im sorry but you take things to far in the wrong direction......your buffs are weak and your debuffing of things is just way to much...JUST LEAVE IT ALONE 

oh and I have another bone to pick....I swear...I have just completed 5 of those infested defence missions...and your idea of getting rid of the infested to make that...the most dull and boring most repetitive stupid thing I have ever played its boring....so boring and the rewards.......out of the like 5 missions....there is only like 1 good reward......please just stop

Alsoooooooo emebers new world on fire animation is ok...but now I have no idea what my radius of the ability is...the explosions are cool....yeah but the spinning orbs of flames at least told me where I could hit them from... now I have no idea

and I swear if you keep this up...I will stop playing....and I will tell everybody I know to never ever EVER play this game in there life because you developers make something good...and just when your really liking it and have heaps of fun and just enjoy playing it....you change it and not for the better....its just declining now...I was really excited for this to come out on XBOX ONE....now I am telling everybody to stay away because I swear this game is like ditto from Pokémon...it just morphs into anything.......sometimes its like a @(*()$ charizard this game.....then my friends...it becomes a @(*()$ magicarp....the most useless thing ever....keep that metaphor in your head next time you attempt to update the game.

Edited by tamrial147