Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.3.0

[DE]Rebecca

To be honest, i dont really want to play anymore ... I really enjoyed to play Xini defence, and kill infested. IT WAS FUN. 

Now, everyone play only 5 waves in defence in infested invasions, to claim reward ... 

DE. You should make atleast 2-3 high lvl missons with infested def or survival without CD... 

Yup, noticed this in survival too.  Was at 5 min, and everyone left.  Say goodbye to high level infested stuff.  I am not sure I like that infested was totally removed except in infestation nodes.  I think one "home" planet would be good.  Probably Eris.  And infested aren't affected by fire anymore?  That sounds stupid.  Something fun about Ember and Ignis burning through tons of infested that was so fun.  I dunno DE..... kinda iffy about this one....

Could you please make the 'Alert/Invasion' Notification area bigger. Having only 3 visible at a time is annoying, especially when it bugs and it starts showing 2 instead. When it was only a couple of alerts in there it wasn't really an issue, but now we have a dozen invasions as well. My screen isn't so small that i can't fit a potential 10 at a time.

• Stalker should be smarter about picking travel points to approach the targeted player.

Could someone kindly explain what this is about? Also, other than this, was the Stalker touched at all? Was his weapon switching animation fixed, or cooldowns for his abilities implemented?

I really hope there's more to it than just this.

Edited by RazorTip

"Infestation has vacated the star maps now as an invasion faction"?? Ugggg!

- Criminy Crickes! whos idea was that one? - PLEASE put it back the way it was.

...so I should retire my Ember then huh, pretty much? Ember was actually fun on regular missions of infested. Dear me DE ;(

- Now were's my Rhino frame...humm...Ahhh got it.

Edited by Bladereap3r

Really? A grenade launcher? Although I appreciate that you are adding new content I think you forgot the theme(ninja...space...space ninja...sci-fi....remember?) of your game and you start to run out of ideas so you come with this kind of ideas. Although it looks kinda nice (nice job to the designers) the concept is bad. Like 70% of weapons in this game. First you add an useless warframe (I mean valkyr...although I appreciate that you gave her a dominatrix name after all...and not gonna talk about the past additions because I will make a huge post) and a whip weapon (a whip..again...REALLY?) then you add some Klingonian sword as a bow (again..really?) and now a grenade launcher. What's next Rambo knife and a kinky cat warframe?

Also they are some kind of space ninja with some kind of advanced orokin technology that is capable of moving planets and moons out of their orbit and start spinning in the opposite direction. Kinda badass if you ask me. Then they use conventional bullets with some kind of crappy effects for the weapons. BULLETS. What happened with lasers, plasma, black hole generator guns, space-time continuum ripping swords and other sci-fi stuff that you say your game represents?

But I like the dynamic change with the systemic invasions. Now the game feels a little more active and dynamic. I always thought why infested stay on only one ship or why grineer/corpus don't move out of their caves. Alo I am not sure I like that infested was totally removed except in infestation nodes. The old infested nodes should remain the same not remove them. The game still have a static farming feel, but at least it is a start. And I suggest to read this post https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/146745-allow-players-to-earn-a-bypass-for-infestation-missions/

I also like the way sentinels level up now.

Edited by mKta

Why not Nerf Ember all together? No offence but really , really horrible world on fire ultimate.

Seems like Steve couldn't care less about ember players using world on fire as a support , now its a 'chance move' 

P.S I am so happy you nerfed my favorite Warframe :) . No , no I am not , I hope Steve can sleep at night for what he did and what stupid mistake he created. 

Finally lotus doesn't sound like she's suffering from shizophrenia anymore ^^

And didn't get ogris get a damage boost to the player as well?

I killed my Rhino with 1240 shield and iron skin ability activated in 4 closs prox shots