Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.3.0

[DE]Rebecca

Not sure I'm feeling this new update with the Infested or the elemental changes. Quite liked the idea that a whole system was permanently taken over by them (especially for those who enjoy Infested missions such as myself). A random run-by invasion in a different system like a nightmare mission would be pretty neat though. Damage 2.0 was great, but I don't understand why it was necessary to change it up so drastically. It's very confusing now. "If it's not broken, best not to try to fix it" I suppose.
As always thank you for your hard work, especially with sprucing up the minimap, invite issues and chat. It made them all much more user friendly.

DE - One question - I still didn't get 100% how to invasion works THIS TIME. Would I get both the reward for completing mission 5 times for DIFFERENT mission?

(Like I finished mission which gives catalyst reward, siding with corpus, and finish the mission offering 3 neurodes, siding with grineer.)

The idea is to have them truly infesting now - this is a pretty big change and will be keeping track on all feedback/thoughts about this.

well yeah but, arent certain areas already abandoned and taken over by the infested? o.0

also, when we gettin that acrid buff!? >.< its still not a mastery 7 worthy weapon as it stands.