Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.3.0

[DE]Rebecca

Well, i got one problem with that new Infested Invasions

It only stand Invasion but i don't wanna go in every Dungeon just to see as example o no a Mobile Defense, Mission Cancel.

We all see the green fog over the nodes then please write what it is, Survival, Mobile Defense, Defense, Extermination and so on.

everything is cool just that its a bit strange they keep buffing lower tier weapons and leave out higher tier ones, soma got nerfed last patch, now grakata gets buffed you can build a grakata now to be basically what a soma is with lower crit multiplier, so then whats the point in having these high tier weapons? people will just build a cheaper version not to mention it takes away from the fact that the soma is exp locked, if your buffing lower tier weapons to this state where they can match or almost math higher tier weapons then buff the higher ones as well.

• Stalker should be smarter about picking travel points to approach the targeted player.

Gosh, how much more dangerous will Stalker be?

You know what, give him God Mode and he is done :D

Jokes aside, i love this update, its amazing :)

And thanks for fixing so many bugs :3

\o/

This new invasion system really could be awsome (but need some nice feeback/adjsutement).

Really enjoy this dynamique aspect of the solar system!

Here's my first feedback on it :

Overall lisibility : Too much information in the resume of progression bar, perhaps only focus the grinner vs corpus cause they are too much infestation for it (imho)...

Overall lisibility : On the other face of this problem, it could be nice to have in the main solar map something how show if a particular planet is under war or infestation (in the little panel how show ressource or with this little green cloud on the solar system.

Infestation lisibility : All infested are invasion??? :''''(((, nope? Why don't tell it ? Perhaps give the mission type for infested could be better, if we're fighting infested, we'll know that it's an infestation mission. :p

Rewards lisibility : Like the twitter @warframealert, it could be a good tool to have a way to know the battle rewards we can have without exploring all the solar system.

Afterwards, thanks for the fix/weapon buff, torid really need to be fix and the lanka seems to be a pretty interesting thing (I've always seen on it something how can shoot through everything).

Here some bug/whine purpose still here I've notice :

-Worms hole : Works less than before in my case : doesn't cast sometime (using energie but no portal), and I've got melee unability after casting one.

-Valkyr's Paralysis still not really usefull/fun to use for the handicap it give (-50% shield), if got some damage on it is a problem, please give us more stagger/knockdown...

-Bronco part drop rate still too damn high!!!! (yep still the same complain but can't wait anymore this last orthos's blade) :p

Finally, some really nice feature on this update, now got to farm some ferrite to try this cute nade launcher. <3

PS : Infested of Xini & Nimus gonna miss me...

Edited by ZeGreymane

Not too sure about the decision to remove the Infestation faction from general play - as if Electric Crawlers weren't hard enough to come by, now they're limited to random Infestation encounters, which severely handicaps those of us trying to complete our Codices. Plus, it makes it even harder to come across base mods such as Contagious Spread, which only drops from Electric Crawlers.

Also I'm already sick of hearing Rebecca talk about 'finding my mark'. Had to mute the Lotus voice thanks to her spamming the same lines constantly.