Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.3.0

[DE]Rebecca

Network Bandwidth Optimizations are here!

Whooooooo0o0 :D

OMG!OMG!OMG!

Banshee blueprints drop - random, Volt blueprints drop - random, Nyx blueprints drop - random (due to wondering Phorid which makes other blueprints inaccessible) - that's not fair.. And to add to these, we've been given new visuals for WoF in exchange for bonus damage from fire against the infested.. Bye-bye, Ember.. Though I'm glad that I can play my dear Saryn again.

Edited by Bouldershoulder

so after my brakk got $#*(@ slapped with fall off my ember get $#*(@ slapped to wait for a RANDOM infested mission where she goes useful and her best ability now looks like a water fountain from movie park O.o and does lesser dmg and is now stationary? or you dont got any see able effect if follow and now hold so short it dont worth the energy?

really wow -.-  sorry but the last 4 hotfix bashed my whole play style....

after that all atm im missing u10 my ember was near useless but she had her enemies...

Edited by HackShield

What the unholy hell have you done to the game in this update?!

There's a plethora of crashes and freezes, I've just lost a mobile defense alert because I fell THROUGH the cryopod when going to rez two team members, got stuck under terrain, then wriggled my way out only to discover that I'm now stuck under a set of stairs, a friend of mine proudly proclaimed that maxing out his Mag's Crush will now let him be "useless in a 9 meter radius" with the magnetic nerf, and mele attacks now tickle infested.

Get your act together, DE.

Love the return of the invasions and the battle pay, but 5 missions in a row strikes me as far, far too much. I'm incredibly bored playing them after the second go. Maybe for regular missions/rewards, it should be dropped to 3?

Or maybe the nature of the mission should change?

And the damage tweaks... they look horrible and unintuitive, to be perfectly frank. You've brought Frost and Sayrn back some strength but you've gone and hit Mag really hard, and Ember and Volt are suffering again too. I really, really don't get why you removed infested's fire and slash weaknesses - most melee weapons are primarily slash, and Ember's been the go-to for Infested since forever. And the -75%  damage penalties go too far on all of them.

It all seems like to extreme a change -- a mix of this and the previous system could work great, tho.

Kudos on taking a step toward making the solar map a more significant part of the game, but those infestation missions are BORING. Five times with almost zero variation?? Personally I'm still very willing to give you all the time you need to improve things, so keep up the good work.

I'm glad for a new update, but do you seriously have to buff enemies? AGAIN?

And why are you making Valkyr less and less useful? Granted, that Rip Line is more agressive towards AI sounds good, but lessen the effects Hysteria? Are we talking the positive ones or the negative ones? If it's the positive ones then this warframe will really start collecting dust on the shelves.

but lessen the effects Hysteria? Are we talking the positive ones or the negative ones? If it's the positive ones then this warframe will really start collecting dust on the shelves.

Visual effects. They were too bright before.

Btw, I don't understand how many titan extractors we can deploy? I have 13 mastery rank and can deploy only 2 extractors. But one player with 9 mastery rank said he can deploy 3 extractors, another guy with 10 mastery rank can deploy 4 extractors. How is it possible?

Edited by AntLion

Infested Invasion missions are very boring and grinding. Actually it's the same missions as before Invasion but only with Infested as enemy. Reward is too low for 5 identical missions in a row. Also you don't know what Invasion mission (Survival, Defense, Mobile Defense, Extermination etc) you play until you start it. I doubt everyone remembers what mission types these nodes had before Invasion.

I think Infested should have their own planet in Solar System. Leave at least Eris for them.

PS: Your Damage 2.0 system still sucks. Weaknesses and resistances still need rework. Do not forget that all unreasonable changes can break weapons and frames damage skills very hard. And your reputation as well.

agree, also it gets confusing as hell in the way they're spreading.. ..

Visual effects. They were too bright before.

Btw, I don't understand how many titan extractors we can deploy? I have 13 mastery rank and can deploy only 2 extractors. But one player with 9 mastery rank said he can deploy 3 extractors, another guy with 10 mastery rank can deploy 4 extractors. How is it possible?

I think it depends on the number of PRIME extractors?

Edited by Cesarin

I'm sorry but i'm just leaving this game for a while, they just destroy all your weapons and warframes, seriously, ember is a piece of s... i love the concept, but this thing does nothing in-game, when the guys balance this game even more i will regret. 

Infested Invasion missions are very boring and grinding. Actually it's the same missions as before Invasion but only with Infested as enemy. Reward is too low for 5 identical missions in a row. Also you don't know what Invasion mission (Survival, Defense, Mobile Defense, Extermination etc) you play until you start it. I doubt everyone remembers what mission types these nodes had before Invasion.

I think Infested should have their own planet in Solar System. Leave at least Eris for them.

PS: Your Damage 2.0 system still sucks. Weaknesses and resistances still need rework. Do not forget that all unreasonable changes can break weapons and frames damage skills very hard. And your reputation as well.

Amen