Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.3.0

[DE]Rebecca

• The Infested now truly infest! The faction has vacated the Star Chart and now exists as an Invasion faction! Keep your eyes peeled for signs of Intested threats – they’ll strike hard.

Aw, man! D:

Do they permanently take over nodes, at least?

I'm intrigued by the infestation, and battlefront nodes. very cool dynamic. hopefully it doesn't make it so the galaxy becomes severely unbalanced. but that's on us, really. people might complain about that, but really it makes it so that we have a hand in the galactic struggle between the corpus and grineer, and as a result we have the power to shape the galaxy. also gotta make sure we stomp out the infested. now the infested truly only have one home, the derelicts, which I think is fitting

also: grenade launcher looks sweet. that is all

edit: just kidding, forgot to say thanks for fixing sentinel affinity mechanics! I was wondering why it was taking infinitely longer to level up the sentinel itself versus the sentinel weapons. or any other item in the game. but seriously, I've been leveling up dethcube and now djinn for what seems like weeks now. I just want to use wyrm or carrier again!

Edited by Wallace24