Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.3.0

[DE]Rebecca

So let me get this straight, infested are "infesting" all the planets yet they dont have a home planet??? wtf is this crap, even Aliens, from the franchise, have their own damn planet, what about zergs on starcraft, so you are telling me that the Infested just came to be and suddenly decide to infest everything???

Pd: why does the Penta have "Impact" damage instead of "Puncture" if its a corpus weapon?? i though corpus hated grinner so it makes sense that they create weapons to destroy them, just saying

Ok I take it back, this invasion thing is pretty neat.  However, I don't see why the infested had to be removed from the map entirely.  The map could have remained as it was and the invasions still occur.  Also, and this is probably a sore point, perhaps you could add mutagen samples to infested drops during these invasions?

• When a boss cutscene plays, the game session is changed to PRIVATE so other players cannot join the game in between boss fights until the end of game.

This is untrue. It's pretty much set to "solo" now so that you can't even INVITE people to it, where as in private you can still invite people to it just public players can't join your game without said invite.

• The Infested now truly infest! The faction has vacated the Star Chart and now exists as an Invasion faction! Keep your eyes peeled for signs of Infested threats – they’ll strike hard.
  • Infestation "outbreaks" will occur at random, with a downtime of 12 – 36 hours between attacks. When a node is under Infested threat, battlefront aggressively moves to all adjacent nodes if invasion isn't successfully defended within a matter of hours. Outbreaks continue to spread until reaching a boss node, which leads to Phorid appearing and occupying that boss's node until the invasion is defeated!
  • This system is a new dynamic we’re trying out and will be standing by for feedback/suggestions accordingly.

Hell no they don't, not until there are unique infested models for every humanoid or animal in the game, and we can watch them get infected and transform.

Edited by WondahBoah

I don't like that they're all called 'invasion' on the starchart but they're different gametypes. I just jumped into a solo map and it was Defense against infested w/Grineer backup. Which sucks cause I was soloing to test the waters, and general consensus is "solo + defense = u failed".

I'm willing to give it a shot...but it's really gonna take a minute or ten.