Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.3.1

[DE]Rebecca

Well just replayed Tethys since I kept crashing there whenever I got to Ruk if I'm using Valkyr.

Nothing changed.

Still crashing as Valkyr when I'm up against Ruk and Hysteria is active. Dunno why.

Also, I'm noticing awkward stuttering/lag in the menus. Never happened before. Not sure which update, though.

The new weapon is ridiculously overpowered guys.

Some possible changes to help balance the weapon:

*Keep the stats, but lower the total ammo pool to 25. This will allow a slight balance so people can't stay up on high places spamming grenades.

*Keep the stats, but increase the Mastery Rank requirement to 9 or higher.

*Lower the explosion damage by 25% or so and keep the rest of the stats the same.

You could say this is a combination of the grenade-lobbing style of the Torid, with the explosive power of the Ogris. And let me explain something, The Ogris is very powerful as well, but just like the Ogris, the Penta can easily kill you, probably even more then the Ogris can. With great power, comes great risk. I am against completely nerfing the hell out of it, because then Forma and a reactor is required to even make it worth it, especially considering it's blast damage explosion. I would prefer that the ammo pool is reduced or the mastery rank is increased, or both. 

Edited by superbot34

Anyone else been getting a lower accuracy rating after finishing missions? I would always get above 90% but now I'm getting 13%-16% per mission

just checked mine after doing a mission minutes ago & just after U11.3... strangely noticed similar drops in my accuracy rating as well noticed this after the 11.3 update...am I trippin?

Edited by Bladereap3r

Why on earth are infested now weakest to radiation and not fire damage?  How are unprotected fleshy creatures in space not resistant to the bombardment of radiation they receive on a regular basis?  These changes are starting to seem very arbitrary.

THIS

I know they were going for balance, I can see that but really? the infested damage tables make no sense at all now, they are more weak to impact then slash as well too?? seriously... And why are they weak to toxic?? They are toxic!!!

My feedback(In short form):

- I hate the new resistances, 

1. Because I finally remembered the previous layout and now you change it AGAIN. Stop doing that that for the love of god.

2. The new layout is terrible making most Elemental Damages useless, or very bad to use(I'm laughing at you Viral)

- I hate the removed infested

1. The current infested missions are kinda hard to tell what they are in the beginning

2. Now where do I farm for XP or Defense/Survival that is not 5 minute/5 waves max because everyone leaves?

- The new ember effect is really -meh-

1. Although possibly harsher on the GPU, it did look better than the current look. But that is just my opinion.

- The invasion tab is way too small...Only 3 invasions shown at a time while ~10 are active? :/