Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.3.1

[DE]Rebecca

Seriously this update is gonna hurt this game a LOT imho. Many of my clan-mates have stopped playing already due to the lack of new content and I can feel more will stop when tomorrow they discover cyath is gone but also that they need to rethink all of their builds AGAIN if not the way they formad it. Hell, one of my clan-mates was working on a damage calculator for the community, I guess he can just throw it all out the window now ...

I don't mind change but this is really pushing it too far. For the 1st time since I started playing this game (850 hours mind you), I actually don't feel like launching the game right after reading the patch notes. We've all learned to adapt to D2.0 and to be honest I'd like to just enjoy those weapons I've been playing my butt off to level-up and forma.This update makes me want to play a game which knows what it's trying to do. A game that says "I'm ninja" and stays ninja.

This game might be a beta but that's no excuse for poor planning.

Sorry DE, I give props where props are due, but this update is a slap in the face of those who've spent so much time on your game and on the forums to provide feed-back. We're not crash-test dummies, you do realise that, right ?

well said sir, well said..mind you, this update has nerfed rhino and nova more against grineers, (two frames who were actually nerfed against corpus since their ultis we're basically blast damage) and now well, i just did a test for this new changes on casta, and i did about 1% damage to a level 25 trooper XD

What have you done with the Viral damage???

Where is it's old 100% flesh bonus??? A pity 25% and enormous penalty to every single another type of resistance? Are you serious?

Why don't you just remove it from the game? Yes, just take this barely alive combo and throw it into the airlock.

Why did you make fire useless? It's not good against anything. And ember doesn't do radiation damage. How is Ember supposed to destroy the infested if fire does nothing against them? Radiation damage doesn't even make sense as a weakness for them. They're mutants and they live in space, which is full of radiation.

When I almost gonna get used to damage 2.0, DE change it.
Well, I feel bad for the Infested gone from all planet too, but this change to Damage 2.0 are so f**ked up. dunno how much DE gonna make players suffer until they satisfy. I'm really feel empty and powerless with this GM badge now, to be honest....

I understand verry well that as you said domage 2.0 is in a beta phase and might change radicaly anytime but you should repeat that every time you tweak it or else you will have people getting mad at you more and more.

Regarding the changes, elemental domage is becoming more and more useless, with the last changes I dont think I will bother puting elemental mod anymore and it's a shame. 

The changes regarding the Titan extractor seems to render them useless too. Its nice to be able to put several of them now but even tough I got the prime version the amount of ressource I collect is so low that it's not worth the credit to forge (I'm not even collecting one tenth of what I was collecting before). Also it's now impossible to see clearly how domaged my extractors are

The list of invasion on the left on the starchart is way too small. I dont see any good reason to put scroling there. There's plenty of space to display all invasion missions

LAG has become a real problem at the moment.

For all those out there suffering with Lag in menu's and in game, you need to drop your Resolution down a notch for smooth gameplay.

This sucks, I know, but I had 60fps drop to 30fps when in Starchart Menu and when ANY enemy appeared on screen or a lingering duration ability is used while on 1920x1080 res. But dropping it to 1680x1050 now gives me 45fps when enemies around/in Starchart.

Much smoother gameplay as a result.

This has only been happening since the 2nd update from 'Damage 2.0 update' was installed for me. But it made the game virtually unplayable at 1920x1080.

Hope this helps someone else.

DE, pls fix the door bug in Naga Sedna invasion. Or probably that tileset itself, if we pass through the door, its turns into a black wall/tile.

Always bring a nove :D I have ported people out of there a ton already... ur portal can port thru the very edge of that glitched wall in the open spaces, try the top and sides. Kinda fun to play with lol. But yea it sucks to get stuck 95% through a mission