Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.3.1

[DE]Rebecca

Yup I used to put some ice damage on my sentinel so it would freeze everyone around me but now 1% status is worthless might as well be 0%

I kinda like damage 2.0  but 10% isnt really worth it at all imo.

Agree, having cold elemental only, not for the damage but crowd control would make much more sense. All status effects could do similar damage, with 10-30 % differences between fractions, but the fun part is how enemies react after successful hit. Status chances should not be bonuses but rather a choice made between fire rate/power/reload speed/critical chances and other weapon features.

Infested defense and survival missions never get past 5 waves/minutes and a lot of people AFK in the battle pay missions. It's interesting but I hope it doesn't stay this way.

Also I'd be okay with everything if you just give me back my energy coloured Ignis!

Seriously one of the best parts of that weapon was being able to use blue or green flames.

What have you done with the Viral damage???

Where is it's old 100% flesh bonus??? A pity 25% and enormous penalty to every single another type of resistance? Are you serious?

Why don't you just remove it from the game? Yes, just take this barely alive combo and throw it into the airlock.

Seems like our enemies got some good flu shots.

Here we go a nerf post , please if its op don't use it and may I remind you this is PVE there is no such thing as op !!! stop ruining this game even more.

everyone agrees its too powerful. they are going to nerf it no matter what we say, so i decided to point it out first. 

Edited by superbot34

Thanks for the update as always, DE. One nasty bug I'd REALLY like to see fixed, though- Valkyr Hysteria's spin, jump, and ground attacks don't do Hysteria levels of damage. I can punch someone normally and do 400 or so, but with a spin attack I do a measly 16. I think it's still drawing off of the Furax's damage numbers!

Please fix so we can utilize the full melee system!

Dear god, the new damage types are just so badly implimented it's not even funny.

You guys used that out of whach RNG machine you have, that's it isn't it ?

You heard we like RNG, so you added more RNG to our RNG ?

Need a mod dropped by an Infested ? Well, better hope that RNG gives you some to kill and that the subsequent RNG gives you a damage type that works before RNG gives you a hint of the mod :P

Dear god, the new damage types are just so badly implimented it's not even funny.

You guys used that out of whach RNG machine you have, that's it isn't it ?

You heard we like RNG, so you added more RNG to our RNG ?

Need a mod dropped by an Infested ? Well, better hope that RNG gives you some to kill and that the subsequent RNG gives you a damage type that works before RNG gives you a hint of the mod :P

Easy there, dood. Orokin Derelicts are your go-to for Infested.

LAG has become a real problem at the moment.

For all those out there suffering with Lag in menu's and in game, you need to drop your Resolution down a notch for smooth gameplay.

This sucks, I know, but I had 60fps drop to 30fps when in Starchart Menu and when ANY enemy appeared on screen or a lingering duration ability is used while on 1920x1080 res. But dropping it to 1680x1050 now gives me 45fps when enemies around/in Starchart.

Much smoother gameplay as a result.

This has only been happening since the 2nd update from 'Damage 2.0 update' was installed for me. But it made the game virtually unplayable at 1920x1080.

Hope this helps someone else.

Check if Vsync isn't ON .

- So corrosive does less damage against flesh but more against armored enemies even though grineer are flesh?

- Slash damage isn't effective against infested even though they are the most common enemies to melee which most weapons are slash damage?

- Fire has been nerfed to hell let's be honest. Again, it does 25% to flesh but less against armor which again, are grineer enemies and less against shields. The fire isn't effective against organic like enemies now (infested)?

- electric is less useful now just like fire. less against infested and flesh

- Toxic is effective against armor and infested.... what? armor a non living thing and infested which are well... I'm not quite sure what they are? They are mutated so I would think that poison wouldn't work.

- Radiation is effective against infested now? They are mutated already.

- Corrosive losses effectiveness against flesh enemies even though 90% of enemies that are armored are flesh?

- Gas is the worst element I think. It does negative 75% to armor but + 75% to flesh. Again, grineer are armor and flesh these contradict eachother.

Edited by FableTale

im gonna have to post again here, i feel that strongly about the update. I appologise for this rant in advance. 

FIX: Blocking....................it seems to do nothing, i mean nothing at all, ancients, shield lancer, shockwave MOAs, leapers and scorpions just knock you clean over and those that don't, like butchers, prod men or crawlers, well try and block them but the damage taken appears to be the same. There are at least three mods for blocking but what a waste they are and not worthy to be put in any frame until a block actually fully mitigates damage. It costs stamina after all and consequently cant just be held plus you cant fire and block at the same time and of course you should only be able to block a small degree cone infront of you, or only the enemy you are targeting at the time. Why does block and block mods exist when there is no viable use for it? In fact the only reason to block is to use it as a reload cancel to quick load certain guns. Fix it or take it out the game.

FIX: Resistance mods....................... Realy I have 6 slots (unless i'm gonna sacrafice a power) and i would be rather foolish to waste 1 on a very low resistance especialy warm coat because you never even know when ice will be present at the end of the day and even a flame repelant probably saves you less healh then you gain from a maxed vitality over the course of most missions. Does anyone here use any resistance mod? If so only reply if you DON'T also use maxed intruder mod. Why not just add a new slot next to the aura slot or the opposite side that is strickly for resistance and hey presto a useful resistance slot where i can choose to make my frame a little stronger against certain damage and those pointless mods suddenly have purpose. Fix it or take them out the game.

FIX: Indication of duplicate mod useage....................Really is it that hard to put a symbol on the mod which my sentinal is using so I can actually use both copies of a card with out getting a message that would not be needed if there was and indication which copy was in use. Fix it or take my sentinal out the game if he's going to cost me that much of a head ache every time i play with mods which i have to keep doing to keep up with new changes.

FIX: Unreliable UI....................Why don't the stats work? Why...........seriously why. I just can't trust them without quiting and re-loging. Fix it or go back to the old system where all stats were data mined on the wiki, at least i can forgive them for mistakes on mined stats but were talking a simple refresh of a intrinsic spread sheet. Why the hell does it not work properly? I can not use A/B/C preset loadouts because the stats are seemingly pulled out of a hat.  

FIX: Generic and non-specific UI problems...................I include in this ones created by joining parties by invite when in say the foundry or arsenal. I also inculde the mods not sticking to weapons or frames or worse, reverting back by magic to the last load out........ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIX: Lag.........................I mean LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGG.

DO NOT: Radicaly change the game yet again in such a short space of time.......................It has taken me since damage 2 till literally yesterday to 6 x forma a Flux against infested...................What an abject waste of time, Firstly you "Jig" the damage mulipliers on them, then remove the infested from anything other then a repetitive and soon to be boring exterminate or boss run. Besides, as I said earlier people will become tired of fighting back the infested and the ultimate dynamic/organic conclusion of this will be infested rule everywhere. The idea of a dynamic star chart has merits but the implimentation, well that's another story, as I speak there are about 10 infested invasion and 1 of each corpus and grineer so already we can extrapolate the outcome of this move. 

Why keep making new weapons if you are still playing with the damage types and messing with existing ones? I no longer dare former anything until you decide this game is out of beta because it just keeps being a waste of time and so I can't get to exploit the potential of these weapons until you have settled on what hurts what by how much and the values of each mod there after. The damage mutipliers make little logical sense anyway and what you would think would hurt a certain enemy often may not at all.  

And for the love of god I have played for like over 850 hours, I don't expect you to cater to me as a long term player because that is a hell of a lot of time to put into 1 video game but what is with those achievments? I'm mastery 14, just how many years will i have to play to get the grand master level?

PS4 console players expect a finnished product, the're not used to the flowing digital rivers of beta but as I told my clan leader a long time ago (he is a grand master and paid for prime access as well as bought large amounts of plat before becoming a founder) there used to be a day when you paid 30-40 pounds sterling for a complete article and that article had been tested by paid testers, conversley, you have people here funding you to make this game and are making money constantly, that's fine and dandy and the hours i have put in to date prove i have no objection to someone investing in its development and I chip in by selling stuff to people who are willing to buy plat to give to me for mods and keys but for the love of Yarwin will you stop changing things every 5 seconds and fix the bugs that exist first. My opinion may not count as directly I have only paid about £4 but then neither does theirs anymore because my clan leaader tells me you are disbanding the design council? 

Now can you please help me win a bet. Can you tell me if the names of founders will appear on nodes in the PS4 version? I mean the game on the PS4 only got to that stage because of founders on PC right so even though these names will have even less relevance to the console community then they do to the PC community at large will they be staying as a thanks to the founders?     

With the latest hotfix it seems like damage 2.0 is a bust. None of the resistances make any sense, they aren't even remotely balanced, with several types being so useless that they deserve to be at least scrapped from the system (looking at you, viral and heat). And the one thing no one has really focused on which is the ridiculous way procs work for elements and base damage types.

Base damage procs are not helpful to players. They are only harmful, because an individual enemy has a very low chance of suffering an impact/puncture/slash debuff, while a player has countless chances to suffer same debuffs. A single enemy is only going to be hit by a weapon about a dozen times before he's dead and the debuff is not going to affect much about that. A player can be debufed numerous times in a single mission because they get hit so much more. This means that players are going to be the only ones suffering from reduced damage and bleeding. If you were going to do that then why not just make it an innate enemy ability rather than forcing players to use weapons with erratic effects? There is also the fact that because most weapons do all three base damage types, and the amount of damage they do does not at all affect proc chance, a weapon with almost all slashing damage has an equal chance of dealing a piercing debuff as a piercing based weapon does. This means you can't even make builds centered around damage types and procs.

Elemental procs are also terrible. Most weapons have a negligible proc chance already, and since maxed effect chance mods only improve that by 15% of base it only widens the gap between specific weapons with a high effect chance and those without. If you're going to have those mods exist they need to add to the base effect chance rather than adding a percentage of base, otherwise you're just wasting a mod slot.

world on fire looks like crap now thanks for destroying the fun in ember now 

also the party system doesnt work still still get errors and still cant join certain people and vice versa

i log in have no strict nat game chrashes need to relogg in again and geus wot error message strict nat

we are 3 friend who play together. since last update, one of my friend , who's computer is next room to me, is having extreame lag and cannot join any scession. he gets disconected, his frame rate drops to 1 every 2 second.

everything was fine and now the game is unplayable for him.

anyone got a clue what is going on?

Why?  Why?   Why?

Tell me why, why did you have to change it again?

We were just getting used to the damage system regarding what elemental damage and what combined damage to use against what enemies types.

This is really annoying, even when this is a beta game.