Question

11 answers to this question

http://warframe.wiki...iki/Dark_Dagger

Base Damage 20

Base Firing Rate 1.50

Accuracy 100

Base Charge Damage 75

Base Charge Speed1.00

I'd say just claim it and take it out for a spin in Mercury, see how you like it since you already crafted it anyways. Of course that is if you have a slot open for it.

The AOE jump-slam works well with Freeze mods and Melee Damage mods helps with its innate armor piercing.

Damage 20 Rate 1.5

Charged Damage I believe is 75, but I'm not sure.

My level 30-and-tatered Dark Dagger is amazing against Grineer, however. Freeze mods make it decent against Corpus too, and the jump attack does fire damage, which is good against low-mid level infested. I've also got a lot of melee damage and charge damage mods on it.

Best thing with it is the slide melee, which you can rinse and repeat. Took down the last quarter of Exta's boss's health with it, after both my buddy and I ran out of ammo. With enough Charge Damage mods, the slide melee is amazingly useful.

Edited by CheeseHasLeafs

Damage 20 Rate 1.5

Charged Damage I believe is 75, but I'm not sure.

My level 30-and-tatered Dark Dagger is amazing against Grineer, however. Freeze mods make it decent against Corpus too, and the jump attack does fire damage, which is good against low-mid level infested. I've also got a lot of melee damage and charge damage mods on it.

Best thing with it is the slide melee, which you can rinse and repeat. Took down the last quarter of Exta's boss's health with it, after both my buddy and I ran out of ammo. With enough Charge Damage mods, the slide melee is amazingly useful.

Are you sure Charge Damage mods actually affect the slide melee? I was given the impression it is not a charged attack because it does not ignore armour with most weapons and my slide melees do get stronger from Warframe Melee mods.

Well, I have a Dark Dagger, Heat Sword, and Plasma Sword ready to use, out of those, which one should I claim? I only have 1 blueprint for the Dark Dagger and Heat Sword, and I have a Scindo and Dual Zoren.

I got lucky and got the Dark dagger on my first "?" mission. I started using it right away and haven't looked back since. I find it's very effective against all enemies (with Ice and Electricity in it). And the leap attack is devistating against infected. When I bring it to Xini I always top the damage charts and have actually come sooo close to soloing that zone with one. Leaping into the middle of five ancients is a bad idea...fyi....

I found the dark dagger to be pretty awesome for such a small package. I was one shotting level 15 bucketheads with a slide melee attack and the dagger wasn't even leveled yet. This game isn't about picking one weapon and sticking to it. There is always a reason to level the weapon. Mastery!

If you got those 2 I don't see any need for other melee weapons.

Thats a pretty narrow view. There are a bunch of weapons and play styles to explore. Dont limit yourself to a couple.

I found the dark dagger to be pretty awesome for such a small package. I was one shotting level 15 bucketheads with a slide melee attack and the dagger wasn't even leveled yet. This game isn't about picking one weapon and sticking to it. There is always a reason to level the weapon. Mastery!

Yup xD

Edited by bptamblyn

Are you sure Charge Damage mods actually affect the slide melee? I was given the impression it is not a charged attack because it does not ignore armour with most weapons and my slide melees do get stronger from Warframe Melee mods.

Seems to me that slide attacks do half your charged damage. Perhaps I was wrong, however, as the slide attack with my Plasma Sword is not the best.

Seems to me that slide attacks do half your charged damage. Perhaps I was wrong, however, as the slide attack with my Plasma Sword is not the best.

Well Plasma Sword slide melee doesn't ignore armour. That's kind of why people don't use the slide melee.

Also the slide melee doesn't crit which kind of bothers me =/

Edited by Liacu

Slide melee? D: But it's my favourite! Though I've been maining the Dark Dagger.

The only thing cooler looking is the wallrun-melee with a sword. But that is absolutely useless, and does about the same damage as a normal melee. Given how difficult it is to pull off, it's really a waste of time...