Jump to content

Recommended Posts

ADDITIONS:

  • Added a new options in the Gameplay sections of Settings called "Chat Message Timestamps", which is set turned off by default

 

 

CHANGES:

 

  • Simplification of damage table - bonuses reduced to 3 per type. Resistances reduced to 2 per type. Resistances decreased.
  • Social menu now has two saved X&Y positions, one for in game, and one for in menus.
  • Armour resistances don’t make enemies entirely immune to damage.
  • UI – bumped visible invasions list to 4 entries.
  • Added “Critical” and “Reload” stats to Market item descriptions (these already appear in Codex).
  • Tweaks to Penta 2D sounds.
  • Modified forces applied on loot from containers to prevent pickups from scattering too far.
  • Tweaks to fog mesh from Ember’s World on Fire ability.
  • Rebalanced Alad V and Zanuka difficulty (slight nerf)
  • Lens flare added to Penta projectiles.
  • Penta now supports energy color customization.
  • Reduced master volume on Lotus by 2dB.
  • Reduced Lotus chatter frequency for detecting enemies.
  • Removed 30 second delay in Mission Objective Reminder Transmission for Rescue missions.

 

 

FIXES:

  • Fixed alert not taking priority over invasion when both occur at same node (leading to UI freeze when attempting to select it).
  • Fixed damage against armored enemies with resistances (e.g. fixes Mag doing 1 point of damage to Elite Lancers)
  • Fixed “OBJECTS” to be in upper case in the Codex for consistency.
  • Fixed some teleport volumes in Gas City Defense to prevent players from escaping the level boundaries.
  • Fixed the objectives from showing when the HUD is off.
  • Fixed one-way portal appearing in Grineer Galleon missions - aka the black wall of doom on infested invasion missions.
  • Fixed inability to unlock star chart nodes that are under invasion.
  • Fixed reversed elevator direction indicators.
  • Fixed a number of reported crashes.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Does this mean that infested is weak to fire once again?

 

 

 

On a side note: Why can't my friends invite me to help them during boss fights? I thought the changes only made it so public players couldn't join your game once you started a boss fight, not essentially turn it to solo mode.

Edited by Synikal
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought this was NOT getting rolled out:

"Changed the way shared XP is distributed between weapons: instead of an even 25% split between Warframe and weapons, give 25% to warframe and divide the remaining 75% between the weapons proportionate to how many XP you've earned with them in the mission (if you haven't earned any XP at all, the split is even 25% to each)."

*Edit*

Can we see an edit confirming that it didn't slip in?

Edited by Brasten
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought this was NOT getting rolled out:

"Changed the way shared XP is distributed between weapons: instead of an even 25% split between Warframe and weapons, give 25% to warframe and divide the remaining 75% between the weapons proportionate to how many XP you've earned with them in the mission (if you haven't earned any XP at all, the split is even 25% to each)."

It's not, older version of notes in tab, removed, not in game! This was not deployed!

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

CHANGES:

 

  • Simplification of damage table - bonuses reduced to 3 per type. Resistances reduced to 2 per type. Resistances decreased.

 

 

Can we have a table with percentages or do we have to do all the discoveries by ourselves as always?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...