Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 11.3.2

Does this mean that infested is weak to fire once again?

On a side note: Why can't my friends invite me to help them during boss fights? I thought the changes only made it so public players couldn't join your game once you started a boss fight, not essentially turn it to solo mode.

Edited by Synikal
  • Upvote 15

Thanks DE!

Lotus sounds better now, she was sounding a little batty and maybe in need of a rehab session.

Ember's new world on fire animations are pretty intense!

Edited by relaxin
  • Upvote 6

No more navi mode? But hearing the same dialogue over and over was my favorite. Seriously though, the timestamp is a small but incredibly useful addition.

• Upvote 8

Thought this was NOT getting rolled out:

"Changed the way shared XP is distributed between weapons: instead of an even 25% split between Warframe and weapons, give 25% to warframe and divide the remaining 75% between the weapons proportionate to how many XP you've earned with them in the mission (if you haven't earned any XP at all, the split is even 25% to each)."

*Edit*

Can we see an edit confirming that it didn't slip in?

Edited by Brasten
  • Upvote 3

May I ask why Alad V and Zankua got nerf slighty? People die too much or people unable to kill them?

• Upvote 4

Reduced Lotus chatter frequency for detecting enemies.

A chatterbox during missions, lol.

• Upvote 2

Thought this was NOT getting rolled out:

"Changed the way shared XP is distributed between weapons: instead of an even 25% split between Warframe and weapons, give 25% to warframe and divide the remaining 75% between the weapons proportionate to how many XP you've earned with them in the mission (if you haven't earned any XP at all, the split is even 25% to each)."

It's not, older version of notes in tab, removed, not in game! This was not deployed!

• Upvote 18

CHANGES:

• Simplification of damage table - bonuses reduced to 3 per type. Resistances reduced to 2 per type. Resistances decreased.

Can we have a table with percentages or do we have to do all the discoveries by ourselves as always?

• Upvote 9