Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.3.2

[DE]Rebecca

Newest hotfix seems to have borked my arsenal. Now the only thing it will show me regardless of mods are the default base values for all my weapons/frames etc. Tried rebooting, un-installing and switching mods but it always only shows me the base values now. As well as not updating damage types when multiple elements are used etc. Still working in game, the armory values just won't change anymore.

Good thing you didn't put the XP change, this thing was a concetrated of headache.

It's hard enough already to level up every melee weapon to 30 (with the honestly depressing melee system) as it is now.

Edited by Marnus

Good thing you didn't put the XP change, this thing was a concetrated of headache.

It's hard enozugh already to level up every melee weapon to 30 (with the honestly depressing melee system) as it is now.

Well, hopefully the melee rework will hit soon. Hopefully we will get an update on all that tomorrow with the live-stream.

Wow, I'm actually pleasantly surprised of the very quick change to the elemental table. Better than the previous one, but eh.. Definitely need more adjustment and I would still had preferred the first Damage 2.0. But this would do, I guess? Eh.

I know I had forgotten to add something to my previous post. I also would like to ask is... Is it possible to get Ember Ultimate, as in World of Fire, back to its original mechanics and visual effects? I don't really understand on the whole, oh fountain shooting out, and mostly just killing one enemy per fountain shoot when I have multiple of enemies surrounding me. Eh, it makes me wonder on why the need have to nerf Ember's Ultimate when you just only introduced Ember Prime?

And, Ignis energy. Goodbye to coloured flames of doom, since the flames follow the elemental mods on the weapon.

Still, thank you so very much, DE, for hearing us out on some parts and quickly doing hotfixes for us all. Need some adjustments here and there, but definitely appreciated nevertheless.

Edited by silveridentity

silveridentity, on 13 Dec 2013 - 01:45 AM, said:

I know I had forgotten to add something to my previous post. I also would like to ask is... Is it possible to get Ember Ultimate, as in World of Fire, back to its original mechanics and visual effects? I don't really understand on the whole, oh fountain shooting out, and mostly just killing one enemy per fountain shoot when I have multiple of enemies surrounding me. Eh, it makes me wonder on why the need have to nerf Ember's Ultimate when you just only introduced Ember Prime?

The mechanics of World on Fire haven't changed at all, they just updated the animation to be less hideous...

Glad I can stop flicking back and forth between pleased/excited and irritated since the last hotfix. I would like to ask for a happy medium between the current ignis and the old ignis. Keep the new particle effects for elements, but allow us to recolor them. I actually really like the visual for radiation damage, but I wish it wasn't that sickly green color. Besides that, taking away the most visually apparent customization for ignis was a bit of a kick in the teeth, especially since it's still my favorite weapon.

The mechanics of World on Fire haven't changed at all, they just updated the animation to be less hideous...

Uh, no. The explosion only attacks like a small area where one enemy was standing and surrounding it. The old WoF hits enemies within the range around the user. Had you actually play an Ember and check WoF for yourself? It definitely had changed, and even more on that even the DE had stated on the change on WoF for Ember.

Level 40 enemy armor starts becoming absurd. You can't use anything but corrosive against it at that point because even puncture damage receives such massive reductions.

It's not like exponential armor scaling was the whole reason for the complaints that lead to damage 2.0 or something ..