Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.3.2

[DE]Rebecca

Ok, why are infested weak against gas?  Given that toxic Anchients emit a viral gas cloud about them wouldnt they simply wipe-out all infested beings given they are weak to it, thus eliminating themselves from the universe?

Gas also needs a more distinctive icon, it looks too close to toxin.  Prehaps a billowing cloud or wind style would work better and look more gassy.

Edited by Loswaith

Where does one find the new damage bonus/resistance values?

In the Codex after scanning each enemy 20 times or so depending on level.

Will Radiation ever have a purpose again? besides RNG CC. maybe on some new enemies or wild life?

I have to agree it was wayy too strong against infested lol, My synapses was hitting them for almost 1000 a tick.

why not just give it a + damage increase instead of the +++ damage or - damage. (each + ='s 25%) ... I think.

Radiation DOES have fire in its combo...

This system is still new and still under construction, its cool and endepth

just my 2 cents is all on Radiation

blame canada

Why do the Infested Invasion Defense missions now require a full 15 waves for every single victory? 

Who is going to want to run a full 75 waves to get 30,000 credits?  The infested are never leaving Cambria.

Edited by Bramse

Why do the Infested Invasion Defense missions now require a full 15 waves for every single victory? 

Who is going to want to run a full 75 waves to get 30,000 credits?  The infested are never leaving Cambria.

there is a huge problem in Warframe with time and efforts involved for crappy rewards

They REALLY don't want us earning credits in any ways without purchasing a credit booster. If it wasn't for the ignorant, disgusting, S#&$-filled trade chat that even now serves no real purpose, this game would without a doubt be pay to win. We need an ingame trading board so we can actually achieve something known as "An Economy". I'm sure the devs do know how #*($%%@ up the mod pricing is and that the trade chat is 99.5% spam, and that a lot of the people who do use the trade chat often get overcharged due to there being no solid price on an item, yet oddly enough we haven't had any distinctive feedback regarding it. Fun.

Edited by Apocalize

i swear to god I can't believe nobody has blasted you for making infested........resistant to FIRE!!!!!!!!! WTF that doesn't even make sense at all...fire does increased damage to flesh....what the F*** do you think they are!!!!!! they are walking dead pills of flesh wtf...in every zombie move and even halo....they don't use radiation to kill them herp a derp that would likely make them freaking stronger....NO they use FIRE FIRE..........FIRE...FIRE....FIRE....NOT STUPID RADIATION......omg..........they are barely covered in armour....if not at all and they are resistant to FIRE? sfvunavijqenbtiovbien I just want to punch something its just so mind boggling.....every time I use ember who I swear was like made to kick infested &#!.......is now just awful....you see all these infested running at you with world on fire active and they don't die and its like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i swear to god I can't believe nobody has blasted you for making infested........resistant to FIRE!!!!!!!!! WTF that doesn't even make sense at all...fire does increased damage to flesh....what the F*** do you think they are!!!!!! they are walking dead pills of flesh wtf...in every zombie move and even halo....they don't use radiation to kill them herp a derp that would likely make them freaking stronger....NO they use FIRE FIRE..........FIRE...FIRE....FIRE....NOT STUPID RADIATION......omg..........they are barely covered in armour....if not at all and they are resistant to FIRE? sfvunavijqenbtiovbien I just want to punch something its just so mind boggling.....every time I use ember who I swear was like made to kick infested &#!.......is now just awful....you see all these infested running at you with world on fire active and they don't die and its like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

They are not zombies. They are a bio-organic growth. That assimilates and grows. btw in AVP extinction a radiation flamethrower destroys the Xenomorphs better than fire... Just saying...

ADDITIONS:

• Added a new options in the Gameplay sections of Settings called "Chat Message Timestamps", which is set turned off by default

CHANGES:

• Simplification of damage table - bonuses reduced to 3 per type. Resistances reduced to 2 per type. Resistances decreased.
  • Social menu now has two saved X&Y positions, one for in game, and one for in menus.
  • Armour resistances don’t make enemies entirely immune to damage.
  • UI – bumped visible invasions list to 4 entries.
  • Added “Critical” and “Reload” stats to Market item descriptions (these already appear in Codex).
  • Tweaks to Penta 2D sounds.
  • Modified forces applied on loot from containers to prevent pickups from scattering too far.
  • Tweaks to fog mesh from Ember’s World on Fire ability.
  • Rebalanced Alad V and Zanuka difficulty (slight nerf)
  • Lens flare added to Penta projectiles.
  • Penta now supports energy color customization.
  • Reduced master volume on Lotus by 2dB.
  • Reduced Lotus chatter frequency for detecting enemies.
  • Removed 30 second delay in Mission Objective Reminder Transmission for Rescue missions.

FIXES:

• Fixed alert not taking priority over invasion when both occur at same node (leading to UI freeze when attempting to select it).
  • Fixed damage against armored enemies with resistances (e.g. fixes Mag doing 1 point of damage to Elite Lancers)
  • Fixed “OBJECTS” to be in upper case in the Codex for consistency.
  • Fixed some teleport volumes in Gas City Defense to prevent players from escaping the level boundaries.
  • Fixed the objectives from showing when the HUD is off.
  • Fixed one-way portal appearing in Grineer Galleon missions - aka the black wall of doom on infested invasion missions.
  • Fixed inability to unlock star chart nodes that are under invasion.
  • Fixed reversed elevator direction indicators.
  • Fixed a number of reported crashes.

You guys are ridiculously awesome. I'm buying more platinum now because of your frequent updating habits.

Edited by Xenophen

It would really be nice indeed if you settled on a weakness to Infested. First fire, then radiation, now gas... I mean sure, though truly seemed more logical.

Of course it brings up one more thing: max damage issues.

If the weakness you want to exploit is from fire, than the potential amount of damage on that weapon suffers since the elemental damage with just fire is of course lower (in numbers) than with an extra element added. I mean when fire is on 2+ while for example radiation is on 1+, you might get similar results even though you went for the better element.

I believe the way elemental damage is calculated, maybe damage and mods themselves should be a bit changed, reworked. I know saying this right after damage2.0 might sound a bit controversal but the truth is, damage2.0 made it even more apparent that the way damage is calculated isn't the best for the game.

Maybe it sounds evil but I don't think different elemental damage numbers should simply accumulate. The damage2.0 was introduced to counter "rainbow builds" but actually it did not, only made sure the resulting damage effects on enemies are not rainbows themselves. People still try to jack as many elemental damage into their stuff as possible - of course thinking about the resistances but actually, even before Dmg2.0, you rarely used more than 2 elements at once simply because it was redundant and cards like heavy caliber, serration and split chamber were simply more effective in terms of gained damage.

People without such mods will still go for the extra elements so the builds themselves are just as "rainbow" as ever.

My uber anti grineer is doing under 100 damage a hit.... At 330 Corrosive and 120 fire. Nevermind slash and puncture. CHANGE IT BACK PLEASE. Radiation used to be good for infested, now it suck for all but robots and that aint even a good boost.

Can you add black color on

support of  energy color customization for ignis and synapse pls ??

First thing I did when I got Ignis was turning energy color black. And it showed white flames.

Then tried it on Torid.... it worked... and I could barely see smoke. So I think there is a reason for no black flame on Ignis

Screw this bullS#&$. You guys are completely screwing over the game and what made it fun to play. Now pretty much all the weapons deal crap damage, and no weapon is better than the other. Then you go and nerf the only couple of good damage dealing weapons like BRAKK and LANKA. I paid money to be a founder, and then I paid on top of that for more platinum. I spent around $180 on this game because it used to be fun. Damage 2.0 did nothing but screw everything up beyond belief and yet you fail to listen to your community who is TELLING you to your FACE what to fix and even HOW to fix it in most cases. 

I even spent money on the PS4 version of the game because I thought you guys deserved it, but now I'm pretty much done with the game.

Thanks for destroying most of the fun in this game. 

Ohh, and after bringing another 4 friends to it that all bought founders packages, this is the bullS#&$ you give us. All because of your "precious" damage 2.0 crap.