Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.3.2

[DE]Rebecca

Where does one find the new damage bonus/resistance values?

Most likely in exclusive section of the forums were people throw $100.00 at DE. (Design Council) Its funny how DE slowly turned Warframe into a pay to win game. Remember back when Prime weapons/frames couldn't be bought? (Excluding lato prime, skana prime and Excalibur Prime.) Welcome to Warframe!! A game slowly becoming a common game filled with micro-transaction. (I know I am not a Grandmaster but thanx for reading this small rant.)

To summarize the feel of the general population here: Don't bother wasting more time on @(*()$ pointless S#&$ before you fix just about EVERYTHING that you guys have repetitively destroyed. Because one nerf isn't enough, why not throw in a few @(*()$ more until no weapon in the game is viable? This is the current state of the game ALL players are doing 1/10th of their normal damage and even then the normal damage was generally nerfed back and forth because you wanted to "achieve balance". Look how well that went...  

Most likely in exclusive section of the forums were people throw $100.00 at DE. (Design Council) Its funny how DE slowly turned Warframe into a pay to win game. Remember back when Prime weapons/frames couldn't be bought? (Excluding lato prime, skana prime and Excalibur Prime.) Welcome to Warframe!! A game slowly becoming a common game filled with micro-transaction. (I know I am not a Grandmaster but thanx for reading this small rant.)

hahaha.  Yeah, no, we don't have any special damage tables in Council.  Cute though.

hahaha.  Yeah, no, we don't have any special damage tables in Council.  Cute though.

Although, "You can look it up in-game if you have been using the new ultra-tedious scanning system!" isn't really all that much better an answer.

So much WINAGE in the last few days.

Sadly I was unable to -play for a while, but kept in the loop by my Clan mates & reading the Update and Build Notes. Thanks for that DE.

At first I was worried about the changes with Infested. Mourning the loss of Palus' "Fast Room" and Xini.But then when I saw there were Infested Invasions like EVERYWHERE I was giggling like a schoolgirl. A demented, bloodthirsty schoolgirl!

So much fun leveling Valkyr, and pretty much everything else.

Good stuff DE! :)

Thanks again.

OldJerseyDevil
Warlord: "Chi to Meiyo!"
{Blood & Honor.}

WTB hotfixing the hotfixes PST

• Simplification of damage table

(read as: completely ruin newly-implemented/fairly-working damage table)

• Armour resistances don’t make enemies entirely immune to damage.

(read as: armour resistances make enemies entirely immune to damage)

DE, please fix Ogris.

Now Ogris can fires through the doors....

and also deal 1 damage to Grineer heavy unit who uses minigun...

and the bullet can go through Jackal ????!!!!

u got to be kidding me.

Well I like the changes, maybe the one thing I dont like is this with the ogris... Rhinos stomp and ogris do Blast damage, that has with this new table damages -25% on armour. I dont know why but my rhino stomp do usually 1200-1500 damage moded of course, may be 700 on med mobs and wiki says it's not affected by enemy armor... is that correct¿?. Then if only have a -25% negative damage why on higher levels do 1 or 2 points damager¿? instead of do -25% damage of my total damage. I dont know if this is a bug or what, but its little annoying do a intended powerfull rhino stopm and see 1 or 2 points of damage on a heavy gunner... then fire the soma and punish them in 6 seconds... more or less. Rhino stomp is a ultimate, If you DE dont want againt to change table damages make it puncture or impact proc, but not blast.

Oh btw the operations table on the hud sometimes are bugged and shows only 2 operations because ther split too much from each other. Not really important or annoying XD but just info :). And the penta its a funny weapon :D

Edited by DarkDemonXR69

Now, if only we could get a fix so that there's actually a map where Infested Electric Crawlers spawn... I still need Contagious Spread, and at this point it seems effectively unavailable due to the lack of Electric Crawlers spawning anywhere and my will to not have to buy it from someone. Making the Corpus suddenly re-occupy all of Eris without having to cleanse it was a very odd decision... not much consistency with other new developments. Otherwise, nice fixes, keep it up!

Edited by TheWebbliest

what of the bBrakk no longer being able to multishot?

Or the fact it got nerfed so badly?

If  that realy was to support those who complain on conclave use of the weapon, it would have been better to just increase the conclave points of the weapon itself to beyond useable in conclave.

Those of us who actually grinded there asses off for that 100 missions to get this nice sidearm are now biting the dust again.

And since the Acrid became about the worst possible sidearm since Damage 2.0 got introduced, my two most favorite sidearms now are both almost useless. 

Please tell me it was the intention to make us suffer for all the hard work we'd put into getting these two weapons, rendering them  almost useless in every way at the moment.

This is in no way fair at all for the people who own Brakk, since most of the people complaining about it being OP are generally people who do not own a Brakk.

I can understand it was not fun to meet them in conclave, but Warframe started as a PVE game, so when did the emphasis got shifted to the PVP players?

I actually liked taking high lvl survivals, for the sheer fun of it, now I hardly stand a chance with my most trusted hand cannon anymore..

Maybe I should have made a seperate post about this?

CHANGES:

• UI – bumped visible invasions list to 4 entries.

A step in the right direction but as many have said, it's not far enough.

I'm not sure how you're building your UI but you've got the look and feel right (it's pretty so gj that artist) but it needs some practicality adjustments.  Imo you need to split invasions between Infested and Grineer/Corpus.

The current invasion UI is fine for the Grineer/Corpus invasions (although the lines occasionally get too long and end up with a blank line below) but it cannot handle the quantity of Infested invasions up at one time.

Many people want you too expand it but that would lead to wasted UI space when there are no Infested invasions up (as I understand it this can happen with regularity) so instead I'd dedicate a separate pop-up box to Infested invasions listing planet, node, level, mission type, percentage and battlepay in each UI line.  This would give us direct comparability on rewards (rather than checking each node then trying to remember which one had the reward you wanted), make it easier to find a difficulty we're comfortable with and would clutter up the star map in general.

In addition, 5 runs is too long on many missions. Given the size of battlepay, 3 is much more reasonable so please consider this.

Damage simplifcation sounds great but you need to tell us the new numbers. I find the codex entries obtuse and difficult to read at a glance. I don't know anyone who finds "+++" easier to read than +75% or "---" easier than "-75%". We've been using numbers and percentage signs for many years, you don't need to reinvent the wheel here.

Another quick UI point that you need to look at is the placement of Lotus ingame. The screen has four whole sides that she could pop out of and you've got her popping out over the healthbars. Please adjust her height or something.

Thanks

This new damage table has kinda just reverted everything back to how it was with single "compulsory" builds, if you intend on taking on anything over lvl 30....... the old one allowed for much better customization and needed a little thinking to go into modding, and it made it worth trying to get the new sets of damage type mods.. now i'll be surprised if slash, blast, radiation or viral is applied to any weapons......

Unfortunately the new 'simplified' damage system has definately taken the game backwards not forwards....

But thats just my opinion, I'd love to get the old 'complicated' version back, but complicated and new gamers don't seem to mix very well anymore it's a shame..

This new damage table has kinda just reverted everything back to how it was with single "compulsory" builds, if you intend on taking on anything over lvl 30....... the old one allowed for much better customization and needed a little thinking to go into modding, and it made it worth trying to get the new sets of damage type mods.. now i'll be surprised if slash, blast, radiation or viral is applied to any weapons......

Unfortunately the new 'simplified' damage system has definately taken the game backwards not forwards....

But thats just my opinion, I'd love to get the old 'complicated' version back, but complicated and new gamers don't seem to mix very well anymore it's a shame..

After that all rage complaining posts from ppl... well, maybe they need to change the damage table, but only a few tweaks would have been enough without changing all that negative resistances. ie: change toxic to the infested do more damage or fire do nothing to infested or electric and magnetic become useless to corpus.

Edited by DarkDemonXR69

After that all rage complaining posts from ppl... well, maybe they need to change the damage table, but only a few tweaks would have been enough without changing all that negative resistances. ie: change toxic to the infested do more damage or fire do nothing to infested or electric and magnetic become useless to corpus.

Tweaks definately, i won't argue there. But this new table.....

So, let me understand: Infested now aren't subject to radiation and slash?
P.s.: the codex is:

too boring to use (30 scansions for each infested unit, and they moves rapidly, and 20 for grineer and corpus)
too annoying to use because I must do missions alone (because if you are not solo, you take the risk that some mate kills the subject that you are scanning) and because you are alone, you should try to don't die while scanning.