Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel Leveling (Unranked)

Fle292

I know there was a change with the sentinel's experience system. I ran like 7-8 missions with an unranked sentinel and it simply wont level. While it is unrankend it cant attack(or i'm missing something) so because it cant attack it wont level up becuse it wont get any experience from the kills.

Yeah, the new system REALLY punishes you for playing solo as it will only get XP from its own kills, and precept uses. The only way to start a new sentinel out is by joining a game with others since their kills will give your sentinel XP (more than before), even though your kills no longer gives them XP. I don't understand or like the new way either.

The below is straight out of the 11.3 patch notes:

• Regular weapon kills divide experience evenly between your weapon and your Warframe (50% each).
  • Kills using a Warframe ability give all the experience to the Warframe (as before).
  • Sentinel weapon kills divide experience evenly between your Sentinel and its weapon (50% each).
  • Kills using a precept give all the experience to your Sentinel (as before).
  • Experience from other players (shared experience) is split evenly amongst your gear as follows: a quarter goes to your Warframe and a quarter goes to each of your weapons (25% each). If you have a sentinel equipped, a 100% bonus chunk of experience is split evenly between your Sentinel and its weapon (50% each).
Edited by PhoenixShi