Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.3.3

[DE]Rebecca

I'm talking about comfortable playing and not about your or someone's else personal issues. Red filter, muffled sound and bright effects of Hysteria don't allow to control situation in-game. The same for Loki's Invisibility.

hysteria isnt supposed to be controlled is supposed to be swing at every moving thing be it friend or foe. absolutely 0% controle required for hysteria.... maybe they should make it another blade storm  would that work for you? just press 4 and forget for a few seconds? now i wasn't talkin about my personal issues per say but yes i have been pushed to that limit  of beserk melt down...witch helps me understand the effects they chose for that particular skill ... it makes it seem just a little more "realistic" environmentaly but yes i agree the muffled issue with loki is an issue if anything the noise should be clearer not muffeled while invisable as is a hightened sence of perception and alertness

hysteria isnt supposed to be controlled is supposed to be swing at every moving thing be it friend or foe. absolutely 0% controle required for hysteria.... maybe they should make it another blade storm  would that work for you? just press 4 and forget for a few seconds?

lol, really? maybe you stop issuing your thoughts for mine? I'm talking about effects of Hysteria and not about mechanics. And Valkyr under Hysteria can't hurt their teammates anyway. Such extensive effects interfere with play and tire the eyes.