Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.3.3

[DE]Rebecca

" You can now use mouse "Thumb 1" button to navigate backwards in UI (simulates pressing ESC)."

NOOOO!  Thats my push-to-talk key...At least let me unbind it >.<

Otherwise everything is great =D ...but that ONE thing is really awful for me...

I also use this for voice-chat. Very annoying that I cannot unbind.

The new mouse key to go back in menus should have an option to reassign the button or get rid of it completely.I use that button for my push to talk in chat and now I can't chat without going back in menus..fairly frustrating .I know I can change my push to talk button but,I like where I have it assigned and have had it that way for years please change the button back or give us the option to reassign it.Thanks.

still hard to see penta shots unless you have certain effects such as bloom on. And lets be real, who on earth plays with bloom on...

EDIT: It was my color scheme. can you make some other color besides primary color affect the grenades once fired? I had to sacrifice my black/red color scheme to see my grenades.

Edited by -CM-Shiggles

- Fixed in-game stats for weapons that fire continuously (Flux, Synapse etc). Made fire-rate mods actually increase damage output and ammo consumption rate for these weapons (not only is this intuitively what you would expect it's important to maintain the balance for corrupted mods like Critical Delay).

Very yes. Very thanks.

Can you please NOT forcebind any control to a certain "key"??

I'm using Mouse 4 as PTT button on TS, Mumble etc.

Thanks to this lovely hotfix I keep hitting "ESC" ingame when trying to talk to my friends. Makes it unplayable.

Also: You can BIND Mouse 4 to something else, and then activate both the bound stuff AND you still hit "Escape".

Please take this out again right away, this is disastrous...

Good lord this a million times. Just add an option to bind it to a key, don't force us to use specific controls. I'm willing to bet the vast majority of the people who use/have other mouse buttons already used it for other things...

Same here. Seems there are at least 4 others in this thread that actually LIKE how it looked up until tonight. Add my friend I'm playing most of the time with to the list as well - we even comented on how much BETTER it is then the old map look earlier today.

Obviously, this needs to be a toggle option between legacy and 2.0 version. I don't see why not, as you clearly have a good portion of your gamerbase that likes this new look much more then the legacy one.

Make me #5, the minimap was finally useful... why the rollback?

I don't know if this is the right place for this idea, but I think there should be a planet that is always infested. with the factions constantly fighting there until the infested get pushe back to the boss node and cleared out with resets 1-4 times every couple days.

So I am finally getting to play a round with my friends today...

And I find Sniping almost impossible (sigh... again...).

Why does that shiny new grenade launcher shake the heck out of EVERYONE in the whole map tile?!?!?

It throws explosions like they're going out of style! I couldn't hit anything! it knocked my hit rate in HALF!

I use a Lanka, I don't need to tell you how painful it is to be sittng at the end of a BEAUTIFUL corridor in the void; but missing all the time because I am hitting the ceiling or floor!

Make me #5, the minimap was finally useful... why the rollback?

We're far past 5; I think at least 10 others except you and me have sed the exact same thing. This and the keybind being re-assignable (why would they not let people choose their keybinds by default? Is this 1994?!) are the number one and two most recurring complaints/requests/issues it seems.

Edited by DarkVeghetta

Why change the map back? I liked the new one, I thought it both looked and worked better. All this back pedaling you're doing with stuff like this, the way drops went all over, damage, and other things just make it seem like you're throwing whatever out there to see what sticks, without first really thinking them over much, or testing them out. Damage is better again now, thank goodness, but I really have to wonder about how much thought went into that 11.3 patch damage change.

Then regarding drops, they're just back to how they were before, which still wasn't good, and is why I mentioned it in a suggestions thread I started not too long ago. The fountain effect of drops causes them all too often to land in places I can't get at, or are just inconvenient. Open a locker, and things like resources shoot over your head, and behind you a ways. Kill a mob or open a chest, off the drops go, over the edge, or into a space where you can't get them, it's infuriating. This game has gathering stuff/drops as a major aspect to, so anything that makes getting that stuff worse, doesn't make things better. Just have drops, drop, not spray up and out, increase our gathering distance to a few meters or so, and have all chests break apart like Corpus containers do.

With the Butcher bleed proc, how about reducing the damage on it? a level 10-15 or so Butcher if they get that proc does about 200 damage, that's nuts.

I have to agree with Achronus about the heavy screen shake effect, it's out of hand. Also too many things cause it, including bizarre stuff, like if you're playing Loki, and your decoy gets hit, or on some defence missions and the artifact or what not gets hit, shake, shake, shake, it doesn't help.

I do not understand what made ​​************************ with Alade? 150000 hp it? I pecked him half an hour he just does not die! Not to mention the dog she apparently MEAT + Robot + Armor + Absorb. And standing in the cold trick mob ... This chtoza X? Just mobs in the room constantly respaun.

Edited by hallfrom

thats a great one :)

Best two :

- Rollback much of minimap changes – back to clear and minimalist!
- Fixed in-game stats for weapons that fire continuously (Flux, Synapse etc). Made fire-rate mods actually increase damage output and ammo consumption rate for these weapons (not only is this intuitively what you would expect it's important to maintain the balance for corrupted mods like Critical Delay).

good job :)

- You can now use mouse "Thumb 1" button to navigate backwards in UI (simulates pressing ESC).

Please make this an optional thing. I use that button for all push-to-talk purposes and dislike getting backed out of menus whenever I talk to people on voice chat.

(If it is already an option and I missed it, I apologize.)

Hotfix 11.3.3

Changes:

- First steps of cleaning up Invasion Progress bars: amalgamate outbreaks into 1 progress bar per region affected, show tooltip listing all affected nodes when hovering over label.

- Rollback much of minimap changes – back to clear and minimalist!

- Reduced bleed proc/Status chance on Grineer Butchers.

- You can now use mouse "Thumb 1" button to navigate backwards in UI (simulates pressing ESC).

- Changes to Penta aiming reticule – firing trajectory should better align with reticule.

Fixes:

- Fixed  armor resistances stacking onto health - armor resists are applied the armor value instead. Tone down infested resistances a bit.

- Fixed incorrect chat timezone timestamps appearing for some users.

- Fixed Infested Defense missions running as 15-wave countdown instead of normal defense flow.

- Fixed enemies spawning and dropping to the floor (spawn point too high).

- Fixed the Operations list popping back to the first element when it resyncs, but the scroll still being in the same position.

- Fixed the Operations list occasionally being redraw at an incorrect offset (it would be too high up, would intersect with the Operations title) when it resyncs.

- Fixed missing Lotus DSP lines for Orokin Assassinate mission.

- Fixed the tint-ablity of the white section of the Dakra Prime. 

- Fixed floating helmets when killing Corpus enemies in Orokin Void.

- Text corrections for Orokin Cells, Dread, Despair & Hate .

with your so called "fix" you f... this game,rly now boss drop sample materials,to drop a rare one i need to go 10 times and its only if I get luck,and wtf is with items that all time stay in sky,and how novice have to beat Captain Vor when he now reach lvl 30? are you crazy? you rly wanna crush this game?what the point farming at boss if he doesnt drop now nothing useful and now its even harded...its smell that from f2t will go to pay to play