Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event Rewards Idea Thing

danielbacon

Well after I got done watching live stream #19 I started to thing about the event next week and what the rewards may be. Because no one knows I started to think silly like in the way there could be a neat/cool high reward like the Machete Wraith but instead have it be a special skin/ alt helm related to the event in some way kind of like how Valkyr's main helm has a touch of corpus in it or like the Halloween gun skins, I also thought maybe even a sentinel that's a vary high reward like the Brakk or a tad higher reward depending on whats the thing you have to do to get it.  But it maybe a tad(or vary) high thing to ask of DE since they have a hard job just to keep this great game going right or close to being right as it can be.

and sorry if there's any grammar problems in there.

Your grammar is mostly fine aside from punctuation.

And I think having alternative skins/helmets would be cool for rewards, though with weapon skins I'd think they should add in a little more detail (maybe add a few things) to make the model a bit different, though not in a way that makes it unrecognizable.

even skins would be pretty cool, it would certainly be a step up from the event badges, at least. but the trouble is unless DE makes skins for all weapons and all frames, people who achieve the skin will complain if its not usable on their favorite frame/weapon. however, I think weapon-specific or frame-specific skins would still be cool, even if I didn't get to use it. in that sense it would be just like the day of the dead/desert/immortal skins now, where only certain weapons/frames utilize them, except as a reward for the event

on second thought, DE probably wouldn't release those for free. but it would be cool

Your grammar is mostly fine aside from punctuation.

And I think having alternative skins/helmets would be cool for rewards, though with weapon skins I'd think they should add in a little more detail (maybe add a few things) to make the model a bit different, though not in a way that makes it unrecognizable.

Guy is trying to present his point on the issue on this and u worry about grammar and punctuations?!?!?! I mean WTF are u serious?I 

Guy is trying to present his point on the issue on this and u worry about grammar and punctuations?!?!?! I mean WTF are u serious?I 

Well I assumed that he was worried about his grammar and decided to assure him that it was fine aside from the punctuation.

And if you had read the sentence I typed below that you would know that I agreed with him about having skins and alternative helmets as event rewards.

Also your punctuation could use some work as well, and you mistyped "you" two times.