Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is 'power Range'?

FierceRadiance

Question

18 answers to this question

extends the range of a skill. For example, Avalanche at level 1 has a very low area of effect. Pretty much only enemies in your immediate vicinity are affected. Slapping a 50% Power Range mod on will increase that area of effect by 50%. Not that 50% Power Range mods are easy to come by.

If those guys were sounding to smart for you, I'll dumb it down for you.

No power range = QQ My ult doesn't hit anything!

With power range = MY ULT HITS EVERYTHING! I'M A GOD WITH MY ULTI LULZ I"M L337.

That's a pretty good example in my books.

Legend, i think you guys need to listen to this guy

... I am going to just hope people are not American and hope that they are not just pure $&*&*#(%&. If you have POWER RANGE mods your ABILITIES will travel FARTHER.

If you have Excal his blade dash will go FARTHER

If you have Mag her PULL will have longer RANGE

If you have Volt his lightning will travle a farther distance.

If you guys still do not understand.... perhaps you should look into some form of school D:

Since, when a lot of people disrespecting American for being the dumbass of the world. I mean seriously, I have seen several comments about it.

I know our country is not the best as it should live up too. (Due to the corruption in our government).

There are still many smart American out there.

To be on topic:

I agree with cheeseshasleafs.

Edited by M4sterofp4in

Since, when a lot of people disrespecting American for being the dumbass of the world. I mean seriously, I have seen several comments about it.

I know our country is not the best as it should live up too. (Due to the corruption in our government).

There are still many smart American out there.

I'm an american and I am disgusted to be here on like a daily basis. It is rare to run into someone of a modest or greater level of intellect let alone actually gifted with the ability of using their intellect beyond just finding a job and dying within the system so yeah, alot of American's are completely stupid beyond belief. I think the floridated water, constant barrage of commercials, lack of a proper educational structure outside of the "Listen-regurgitate and stfu" and the dreaded cult of personality instead of integrity have alot to do with this if I may add but I'd rather not badger on about the matter.

@ OP: Go ahead good sir, ask all the questions you need to ask and remember the answers please lol :3

Edited by Ninjaman999

How did this turn into a 'how stupid Americans are' thread?

Just because the OP or Gryphticon did not immediately understand what we meant does not mean they are intellectually lacking. Especially as 'power' usually refers to the amount of energy you have. And to put a range on that would certainly be confusing.

... I am going to just hope people are not American and hope that they are not just pure $&*&*#(%&. If you have POWER RANGE mods your ABILITIES will travel FARTHER.

If you have Excal his blade dash will go FARTHER

If you have Mag her PULL will have longer RANGE

If you have Volt his lightning will travle a farther distance.

If you guys still do not understand.... perhaps you should look into some form of school D:

Funny how your own post has an amazingly big error stating Excalibur's dash increases in range as well, even though that's linked to Power Duration, not range. Keep saying Americans are stupid if you're the one giving out wrong info.

PS: It's called Slash Dash.

Edited by aMannus

Wouldn't Power Strength mods be more effective if you're talking about intellect?

Only for mobs that don't die in one hit of your power. Trash mobs far outnumber the ones that can survive. Of course the exception is Eris and Pluto.

Edit: How did this get into an argument about intellect?

Edited by FateZero

I'm sorry, but I think you missed a bit of the conversation there..

Yup, I didn't bother to read every single post, I just skimmed over this topic, and replied specifically to you, hence the quote.

Edit: I'm not going to join the flaming, but continue as you please.

Edited by FateZero

Yup, I didn't bother to read every single post, I just skimmed over this topic, and replied specifically to you, hence the quote.

Edit: I'm not going to join the flaming, but continue as you please.

It's not flaming from my side, I was just making a small joke that kinda continued on their jokes, or flaming if you wish.

Anyway, I think the actual question of the OP is already finished multiple times by now, heh.