Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Is Nyx Now?

Saint122

Question

I was wondering where the hell I am supposed to get Nyx now that the infestation is completely gone from the star charts, except for the occasional random outbreaks.

Personally, I think removing Infested from the star chart is the worst idea ever...but meh.

5 answers to this question

As Palor0 said, the Phorid Manifestation. If anything, players can get Nyx earlier than before. I obtained all three parts in the five runs it took to earn the battle pay. Also scored 3 neurodes in the process. Pretty agreeable, really.

I have heard a lot of complaints about the infested change. Personally, I like being able to run Saturn missions against Grineer. I was getting a little burned out on getting the same 5 mods from infested there...

Yeah this was definitely a jarring change (and Steve apologized for that), but really it's not that bad. People were worried Nyx would be as hard to obtain as Banshee, but that fear was immediately abolished. Infested seem to love attacking Boss nodes. I think the only thing that could be very annoying is the people who wanted -that- particular boss to farm at that moment. Simply waiting a few hours/a day though shouldn't hurt, however.

Yeah this was definitely a jarring change (and Steve apologized for that), but really it's not that bad. People were worried Nyx would be as hard to obtain as Banshee, but that fear was immediately abolished. Infested seem to love attacking Boss nodes. I think the only thing that could be very annoying is the people who wanted -that- particular boss to farm at that moment. Simply waiting a few hours/a day though shouldn't hurt, however.

Yeah, well I think the most annoying part is getting all the codex scans now. Plus, no more Infested Survival or Defense (Xini) outside the Derelict missions, which I hardly ever do anyways.