Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno Origins!

Nervara

I know nobody can confirm most information about the Tenno. Since the release of the Codex we were given some insight on how the Tenno became what they are. "We took the twisted few that had returned from that place. We built a frame around them, a conduit of their affliction". Ideas like the Technocyte Virus in the Void could mean the few the Orokin sent into the Void that survived are actually infected with the Technocyte Virus. This could imply the Tenno are no longer just human. Maybe each Warframe was created around a different individual who returned from the Void. As we know the frames being released are getting more detailed and weirder looking. Maybe some who returned from the Void we're more warped, either mentally or physically. These are just idea's I thought of so post your ideas about the Tenno etc. 

StoryImage.jpg

wow. I remember when I first saw that photo (300 gameplay hours ago). I would like to know a bit more lore about that photo. you see what appears to be a bunch of corpus ships invading this space and an excalbro who seems to be trying to remember/feel something from his past. what is it, is he missing a loved one, remembering what it's like to be normal, wondering were all the civilians(read normal people) are, all the above?

those are the questions I want to answers to.

Yes. Hayden Tenno was the first. Though I think the Tenno order was established many years after. If they're able to control it I don't think they would need the Warframes. Hayden Tenno's suit was actually a part of him. 

Edited by JahziLLa

I think that they already had the virus and had evolved with advanced technology but when they went into the void it altered them because of how it messes with living things and then the orokin built the warframe to tap into this mutation that the void gives to them at least this is a theory I have of what might have happened.