Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-Corrupted Tenno Abilities-

-----.__.G.0.D.__.-----

DE how about some Corrupted Tenno unique mods? Example; Corrupted Radial Javelin, Corrupted Avalanche, Corrupted Miasma, etc. That would be BOSS

I think a Assault mode is a good idea. They mention the Void taking over Enemies turning them into corrupted why cant this happen to Tenno and have Corrupted Tenno or a evil Tenno like boss. They could use the stalker A.I. And by the looks of the game the Warframes are just suits so their are multiple Excalibur Warframe armor Why couldn't one of them be evil like the stalker. So I agree a Assault Mission is a good idea maybe as a alert of you have to Build the key or something interesting you need to work for. Honestly Dropping of Unique Mods that will add a ability for that frame. DE made the Mod system the way it is just in case they wanted to add more powers for a Tenno. So Make these new bosses Drop Mod that's a new Power for that Warframe.(example corrupted Excalibur or Evil Excalibur or infested Excalibur and when you beat him he drops a Unique helment that adds stats(only Positive) and a Mod and a skin(Corrupted skin or infested Skin would be cool).

Just a couple Suggestions this would help add to the stalker Story line if you basically said he was one of those evil  or Corrupted or infested tenno but he instead of staying at his stronghold or whatever he goes after other tenno.

Reference from Warframe Feedback/Maps & Levels; https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/146567-tower-4-assault/

DE how about some Corrupted Tenno unique mods? Example; Corrupted Radial Javelin, Corrupted Avalanche, Corrupted Miasma, etc. That would be BOSS

I think a Assault mode is a good idea. They mention the Void taking over Enemies turning them into corrupted why cant this happen to Tenno and have Corrupted Tenno or a evil Tenno like boss. They could use the stalker A.I. And by the looks of the game the Warframes are just suits so their are multiple Excalibur Warframe armor Why couldn't one of them be evil like the stalker. So I agree a Assault Mission is a good idea maybe as a alert of you have to Build the key or something interesting you need to work for. Honestly Dropping of Unique Mods that will add a ability for that frame. DE made the Mod system the way it is just in case they wanted to add more powers for a Tenno. So Make these new bosses Drop Mod that's a new Power for that Warframe.(example corrupted Excalibur or Evil Excalibur or infested Excalibur and when you beat him he drops a Unique helment that adds stats(only Positive) and a Mod and a skin(Corrupted skin or infested Skin would be cool).

Just a couple Suggestions this would help add to the stalker Story line if you basically said he was one of those evil  or Corrupted or infested tenno but he instead of staying at his stronghold or whatever he goes after other tenno.

Reference from Warframe Feedback/Maps & Levels; https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/146567-tower-4-assault/

Actually would be "BOSS" +99

rather corrupted abilities worked so that you can have them on other frames so you could have iron skin on a nova but because its a corrupted mod you there is a duration and the damage amount absorbed is half and can only use abilities 1 to abilities 1, not have like a iron skin replace nova's 2nd ability