Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Some Good Builds For Some Warframes

MetroidHunter26

Question

I recently got Nova and I have no idea what to do with her in terms of mods! I never got into the whole Nova craze until I found 2/3 components in my inventory XD

I also just started baking Nekros, and am playing with Valkyr with limited succses (I'm using Rage/Rejuv Combo and it's not really that great considering we don't get the luxury's of being ridiculous armor stacking like heavies)

So more to the point I want to know what is good end game/fun as hell builds for these Warframes:
Rhino

Nova

Nekros

Valkyr

Excalibur

To put it lightly..I'm looking for good builds of these warframes and more (I also got done farming Ash and will start farming Loki later today)

So I really want to know what most people are running with and how their play style is.

2 answers to this question

Redirection + Vigor is a must pretty much a must on everything.

If you wanna do damage with abilities, take those abilities + Strech + Focus + Flow (+ Streamline).

If you wanna boost ability duration, you shoud take Flow + Continuity + Constritution (+Streamline).

Obviously if you wanna pump out something specific, you can go for corrupted mods.

Rifle Amp is great for pretty much every V aura slot. For Valkyr you shoud take Melee boost aura (as it has synergy with her skill 4). - aura slots are viable for health regen against those pesky bleeds.